The Night - Part Three

Zacznij od początku

Suhasini: Hmhum....

Adi: Today is the day we met 5 years before... That fateful night... We met right at this time..

He said looking at his watch..

Suhasini: Wow.... Sorry I forgot..

He smiled again...

Adi: You forgot so many things, baby. So never mind..

Suhasini: Heiiiii....

Adi: I was kidding...

Suhasini: Sari edhuku indha saree?? Idhellam??

She knew the answer. But she wanted to listen from him.

Adi: I wanted to see you in saree... So I asked you to wear it...

Suhasini: Ohh.... Still hiding... Let's see.. how long you stay this way???

Innum namma Inga yean vandhom nu nee sollave illa, Adi....

Adi: Wait here for a moment... I will be back...

She sat on the bed and kept staring at the stars as the top side of the stage was left open. She noticed him coming back with a laptop.

Suhasini: Don't tell me you are going to work here...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha... I'm not..

He placed his laptop by side and sat in front of her...

Adi: Sadhana....

Suhasini: You like to call me, Hasini... Did something happen to you???

Adi: Nothing happened... I would call you Sadhana for tonight.. And now I really wish to talk to Sadhana...

She nodded...

Adi: Sadhana... Thanks for accepting me.. Thanks for believing in me... I know you were not familiar with me at first.. In your view, I was a man with a child.. but you accepted me before even knowing about yourself.

I know how hard this was for you. You had a father, happy life.. You had to lie to him.. because of me.. You were willing to give up on everything for me.. for my kid...

Suhasini was tied to me in every way. But Sadhana accepting me as her man was really my boon. Suhasini lived a life with me... Sadhana did not even know my name when we met but she was ready to come to a different country trusting a strange man.

I'm addressing that girl in you... Thank you Sadhana..

Will you marry me again, as Sadhana???

She had tears in her eyes when he finished his words. How can he be so selfless??? Nobody wanted to address the girl in her. Nobody saw her. But this guy ended up seeing her the way she saw her. She was Sadhana with Suhasini's memories. She felt both of their aches and sorrows. She dealt with both of them. But no one ever addressed both of them except the man before her. She wanted to say yes. Her words choked. She nodded her head quickly with eyes full of tears.