Turning the corner

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Hello? Dammit." he shoved his phone into his pocket. "Hey baby can you get up?" I stood up wondering who was on the phone. "I have to talk to Cal. I'm not sure if you wanna hear or know." he rubbed the back of his neck. I pulled him down to me so I could kiss him slowly. I don't know what it was but he brought out this need in me to constantly want to touch or kiss him. It made me bold. He moaned as my tounge slipped into his mouth. He pulled back quickly. I knew my face must show my hurt. "Baby I wanna do that all the time but we really need to talk to Cal. Ok? I'm sure we will have plenty of time for that." he gave me a quick kiss. I pouted I felt a needy feeling wash over me.

"Blake" he was pulling me towards Cal's room. "Babe." he turned quickly looking into my eyes.

  He carressed my cheek "I like the sound of that." I nodded and softly touched my lips to his.

"I have this wanting feeling." I whispered against his lips.

He moaned "Where baby?" he kissed me  harder.

"Everywhere ecspecially down there." he moaned and pushed me into the wall. His mouth covered mine quickly. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. I could feel him against my stomach somewhere inside me something stirred. He pulled back suddenly I whimpered from the loss of his body.

"Can you hear that?" he whispered. I stopped breathing and listened. I heard footsteps. I nodded. "What the hell?" he walked the short distance to Cal's room and quietly opened the door. Cal put a finger to his mouth. Blake nodded. I walked away neither noticed. I opened the front door and stepped out. There were big black SUVs out in front. I frowned.

"Sarina?" Blake whispered loudly. I closed the door and walked to the side of the house. There were big men around Cal's window very quietly listening like we had been doing. 

 "Can I help you?" I asked loudly. They  all jumped turning quickly. One pulled a gun on me. I threw my hands up.

"Don't." a cool voice said from behind the muscular men. A slim but still muscular man walked out from behind them. "You must be Sarina." he had a small smile on his face ad if he was thinking of a private joke. I nodded and eyed the man with the gun. "You are scaring her." the man put the gun down but not away. "Don't be afraid sweetheart they won't hurt you." he cooed at me. I took a small step back. The gun flew back up I stopped moving. "Please stay we dont bite." he smiled. I heard the front door open Blake and Cal came running around the corner. Cal stopped noticing my hands up and the gun pointed. Blake didn't he ran to me and pulled me close. 

"What the hell! Don't ever scare me like that again." he never once took his eyes off me.

"Gun." I whispered his eyes shot up and widened. He stood in front of me as if a shield.

"You step away from her now!" The man yelled he looked angry. Blake shook his head.

"Blake!" I yelled I was freaking out. What if they shot him?! The man walked up to Blake.

"You keep your grubby no good hands off my daughter!" he whispered deadly. That's when I recognized him.

"Oh my god. You are that big mob boss that never gets caught!" I said loudly 

Cal stepped forward."Daughter? You must be seriously confused buddy. We don't have a dad he's dead."

"Mob boss?" Blake looked at me. I pulled him back my body if front of his.

"That is what your mother told you right. I left came back got her knocked up and then died right? Look your in trouble and I am not about to let my kids get hurt. Get in the car we are going now." he looked kinda scarey. He didn't seem like a dad at all. More like a mob boss. The guy with the gun walked up to us gun pointed at me.

"Wow so this is what dads are like." I mummbled

"This is for the best sweetheart." The man claiming to be my dad said he turned and walked to one of the vehicles. Two more guys approached us guns coming out. The first gunman grabbed me. 

"Get get your hands off her." Cal's leg flew up and knocked the gun out of the guys hand Blake lurched at one of the armed men. Cal went for the third guy. I started hitting the man with my arm he doubled over letting me go. Cal was beating his guy good Blakes guy had just flipped them over so he was on top. I threw my body at the guy knocking him off Blake. All of a sudden a searing pain went throw my face. I screamed out in pain. Next thing I know Cal and Blake are yelling trying to get to me as the guy repeadedly hits me. I start to cry.

"Help!" Blood was coming out off my mouth.

"Baby!"I could hear Blake but couldn't see anything.

"You fucker!" Cal yelled.

"STOP!" all moving seized I pulled back not knowing how far I would get. "Let them get to her." I felt rather than saw Cal and Blake grab me.

"Sarina holy shit." Cal said. "Im gonna kill you." I grabbed for him.

"Dont leave me either of you." I could barely talk.

"Ssssshhhhh baby don't talk it will make you feel worse." I could feel Cal holding my hand and Blake stroking my hair.

"What the fuck did you do?" The boss sounded mad. "Boys I won't hurt her move please." I nodded and they both moved. "Go in the house and pack up their rooms fast. You I will punish you severly later, get to blake's house and pack his stuff up. He looks like he won't leave them." I felt him pick me up. I heard the boys protest.  "We have to get her to a doctor to make sure she will be fine. Let's go get in the first car."

I felt him moving. He didn't jostle me much. I was thankful because I was in serious pain.

I could hear the boys get into the SUV first. I groaned as he passed me to them. My face hurt like a mofo but I turned it into the chest Blake. He smelled good all the time but I was having a hard time smelling anything. Cal put my feet across his lap letting me know he was there for me. The car moved very fast. To where I'm not sure.

"Your gonna be ok." I heard the mob boss mumble. Sounded like he was trying to reassure himself.

"You better hope so."Cal sounded deadly

    We stopped sometime soon. The boys passed me out and I groaned. "I want to hold her." I felt Blakes hand scoop me out of the bosses arms. "I promise nothing will ever hurt you again." Blake whispered. I opened my eyes, everything

was blurry and light burned my eyes.

"I seriously feel in love." I stated it clearly no waver in my voice. I was surprised that I could speak above a garggled whisper. A smile broke out onto his face. He leaned down and kissed my forhead. I flinched badly.

"Oh im so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you. I love you baby more than anything else on this world." a painful smile broke out into my face.

"You aren't good enough." the boss said coldly. I felt us pass through a door. I shut my eyes it was to painful. I felt a dark cloud start to consume me.

"I don't feel so good. Somethings wrong." I Could hear the guys talking to me but it was all fuzzy sounding. I fainted right after a shout was heard.

"I'll kick your ass if you don't come back squirt." Cal. Talk about a crazy brother.