Turning the corner

Start from the beginning

"What? I'm sorry but you sound a bit shady and I think it best I not tell you."

"I am a friend of your mothers."

"Well then you should know the answer to your question. How did you get my number?"

"Nice talking to you. I will be in touch." the man replied.

"Wait!" he had hung up.

"Who was that?" Cal asked.

"I don't know they asked if I was Sarina and if I had a brother named Cal and said they were one of moms friend." Cal frowned. So did Blake.

"I have to go but maybe we could do this again sometime." Liza walked toward the door an Cal followed her out.

    Blake put a sandwhich in front of me. He sat next to me taking a bite out of his huge sandwhich. "This is really big." I muttered looking at the stacked sandwhich. He swallowed.

"Please eat it." He took a smaller bite. I took a small bite and chewed slowly. "Eat at least half and I'll reward you for your efforts." he winked.

I swallowed my bite. "What is the reward?"

He smiled "Its a surprise." he gave me a quick kiss. Cal groaned from the doorway. "Hey I wasn't the one shoving my tounge down someone elses throat." Blake smirked.

"Im allowed to do that to my girlfriend." Cal responded staring at Blake.

"Girlfriend? You don't do that Cal." I said looking up.

"Ya well I like Liza enough to do a relationship." he mummbled walking out of the kitchen.

"Wow." Blake mummbled taking another bite. I did as well. We ate in silence. After about twenty minutes Blake was done and I was halfway through and stuffed! "Good job baby." he put the rest in the Fridge and set his plate in the sink. I melted yet again. He pulled me up and we went to finish our homework. Apparently Blake was done so he had me sit between his legs as i finished my homework. He played with my hair the whole time. I finished and set my things aside. He grabbed my hands and interlocked our fingers.

"So I am guessing your a virgin." Blake whispered his lips on my neck. I nodded. "Have you ever done anything?" I shook my head. He nodded.

"Why?" I squeaked. 

"I was just wondering." he mummbled. 

    I wonder if he thinks of me like that. I know every once and a while I had a dream of him. He is experienced. Does he want me to do something? So soon if at all? Oh my.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked quietly.

"Um you know stuff." I wasn't sure how I should feel about the things I'm thinking.

"You can tell me."

"I know it's just I kinda wanna keep it to myself for a while. Mull it over." I was very quiet. He nodded. I felt his pants vibrate and heard a ringtone start. His hands released mine I went to move away but one of his arms snaked around my waist to keep me still.

"Hello?" I tried to get up but he pulled me into his chest. I turned my head and mouthed the word privacy. He shook his head and gave me a kiss to the side of my mouth.

"Yes it is. May I ask who is calling?" he was staring at me and I blushed. A slow smile spread across his face.

"Ugh ok. How did you know that?" his eyebrows furrowed. "I see and why do you need the

information to be denied or confirmed?" he was listening very intently.

"Yes I see. Well yes it's true and it's gonna stay like that. No you can't. What did you say your relationship to them was?"