I turned to see the filthy rodent girl waving at me, she was seated on the laps of a muscular man who seem to find this whole situation amusing. He looks somewhat familiar

Oh my goddess...that is Alpha Drulock, THE Alpha Drulock!

I've only seen him in Pictures and those pictures don't do him Justice, he was way finer in person.
I bowed my head down trying to hide the blush that started to appear on my cheeks.

"So Raven"
The muscular god of a man finally spoke
"you want to kill my mate Huh? "

The rodent is his.....Raven Luther, FUCKKKEEDDD!!

I could feel the sweat drip from my face, his voice is just as divine as in the legends, it was stern but gentle at the same time, I could tell that he was joking but I couldn't move an inch.

"Raven, seat here "
Niola called out to me from the edge of the big table, there I saw an empty seat, and just like a robot I found my legs moving towards her with my head still heard low.
"What took you guys so long, Verina left to call you thirty minutes ago"
she whispered as she pulled the seat back for me.
Venira... So her name is Venira,
Sounds dumb.

"Thank you" I whispered but the words didn't exactly come out

"Now that the man of the moment is here I think it's fine if we begin the meeting" Verina suggested clapping her hands together in excitement.
"Not now Honey, The crowned Alpha hasn't arrived yet" Alpha Drulock said softly kissing Verina's shoulders before looking back up at Alpha Peter.

My head shoot up at the sound of crowned Alpha... They are clearly talking about Dominic.
I looked round the table, my heart threatening to burst out of my Chest. He wasn't here, I didn't take note when I entered the room.

"Dominic will not be joining us today"
Alpha Peter finally spoke, rising to his feet
"He came down with a fever some weeks ago and he is taking his time to recover"
The whole room soon became crowded with whispers from all angles.

It felt like a dagger was pierced into my heart just by the thought of Dominic being sick.

The hall became silent when Alpha Drulock and his mate both started laughing.

Are these...people mad?

"nice one Peter" he says inbetween laughs "I must say, from all my many years of walking the earth it is unusual to hear of a werewolf catch a fever much less an Alpha blood" He says with eyes closed, trying control him self
"this is the funniest joke I've heard in the past 10 thousand years, fever" he scoffs, wiping what I figured were tears from his eyes.

I have always imagined Alpha Drulock to be strict and freakishly serious. But this...this is the exact opposite, him and his underaged mate are high on something.

I could see Alpha Peter hide his clenched fist behind his back. If it was any other Alpha not Drulock the Phoenix Alpha I guarantee you that no one From the visiting pack would walk out of this room alive. But, seeing as Alpha Drulock could summon flames that could burn this castle to the ground faster than we can blink Peter let this one slide. That is why we need him on our side and not the other way around. That, I am guessing is the purpose of this meeting.

"I'll fetch Dominic" Luna Claire finally spoke, placing her hands on her mates back in her attempt to calm him down.

"There will be no need for that"
Our heads all turn as the doors of the meeting room flew open

Dominic...

He looked around for a second, not skipping eye contact with anyone before finally resting his gaze on....Me.

Dominic.

Breathing all of a sudden became really hard. Niola placed her hands on my lap, I was visibly shaking. It took the grace of the goddess to keep me seated, I wanted to rush to him, I wanted to hold him.

The feelings are back again... This time stronger than ever before.

Dominic's POV

By the time I woke up the room was empty, I could only remember faintly that Vanessa came to visit me earlier and was sent out by the Luna. I'll have to talk to my mother later about that.

The meeting!

I jumped out of bed when I remembered the meeting, I can't afford to miss it,
Raven will be there...

and he is... Looking glorious as always

I am currently standing a good ten steps away from where he was seated. His brown red eyes looking back directly at mine.

I wanted to hug him, I wanted him between my arms, I wanted to inhale his sweet scent and tell him how much I have missed him. What is this I am feeling?
I rested my dominant arm on my chest, my heart was beating so hard it hurt.

Soon Yuri walked up to me, blocking my view from Raven
"My love, are you okay? "
She said cupping my face, I could tell that she was concerned. I love Yuri....She's my Mate, But i can't be held responsible for what would happen if she continues blocking my view from Raven.

"Welcome Dominic" Alpha Drulock said flashing me a warm smile as he looked between Raven and I.

To avoid making things weirder than they already were I allowed Yuri escort me to the place my Father was seated.
I checked Raven to meet his head held low. He wasn't hiding the fact that he was avoiding me.

Pfftt this child...

"let's not waste anymore time, now that they are both here I think we can begin"
Venira spoke looking back at Alpha Drulock then he nodded in response.

Heyyyyy lovelies!
How is everyone doing?
I wasn't really settled when I wrote this chapter but I hope it wasn't too boring 😁
Okay, just let me know what you think in the comments.
Byeeee 🤗