Later Back at Ozzie's, Asmodeus was in his office, on his laptop as he looks through some websites, he seems bored, but he has to occupy himself for a while, he searches up an adult website "XXX DemonGirls.Com" where he likes to go on when nobody's around, as he was about to play one of the videos, his phones rings, Asmodeus looks over, and saw someone on the phone he wasn't expecting at all, It was Lucifer calling, it seems out of place, he was confused to why he's calling him unexpectedly, so, Asmodeus answers the call.

"H-Hello? This is Asmodeus speaking."

Then, a voice appeared to answer.

"Hello Asmodeus, Long time no see.

a British, yet settle voice answered, which soon Asmodeus recognized, it was still strange to hear Lucifer, given how long we've been apart in their Rings, and haven't spoken for awhile, It was due to them having to be separated to their own Rings, and couldn't visit each other for a long time, maybe decades, or centuries.

"..L-Lucifer?"

"Bingo! I apologize if this is so sudden, I mean, Lilith convinced me to do so, and I felt it's best to listen, So, It's been a while, Haven't seen or heard you in years, how have you been?"

"..W-Well, I've been better, taking care of some hard labor for my city, and even owning my very own trending restaurant, and an entertainment center, all that, nothing new but just screwing around, if you know what I mean."

"Hehehe, Classic Asmodeus, same as ever."

"Sooo, Why did your wife convinced you to call me on a short notice?"

"Oh! Well You see, my wife and I are throwing in a Ball for our anniversary party, it will be a big event for this celebration, given Lilith who wanted this to be bigger than ever, so she thought about not only to invite the overloads here, but also lords of Hell's Seven Rings, so that's where you came In, we also convince the others to come too, but some didn't really proceed to take the invite."

"Well, Uhh, so who's coming?"

"Well, It's not much, Beg's too busy with her daily job of improving her technology back at her Ring, Leviathan refuses for personal matters, and lastly Satan is busy as well, having to deal with his troubling son, so with that, not going as planned, We haven't called Mammon, Or Beelzebub yet, so there maybe hope.'

Asmodeus then realized about the last part Lucifer said, the name "Beelzebub" catches his attention.

"D-Did you say..Beelzebub?"

"Yes, I certainly did, Now I know what you're thinking, I know it's been longer for her, but since it is our anniversary we're talking about, I figured to hopefully get her to come at least, she's pretty distant ever since, and she never really attends to anything outside her Ring, It actually might be good opportunity to hopefully have a good reunion, I knew how close you two were before, you were great friends, I just hope she would finally pick up the invitation and have fun than just sit in one place in all her life doing nothing but feast upon many things she preys on."

Asmodeus has a gutted feeling about this, he wasn't sure if Lucifer should really invite her over to just attend for his anniversary party, not that he didn't want to see her, he's just afriad or worried about this, even having to deal with the problems in the past.

"I-I'm not sure..Don't you think it's kinda a bad idea to invite her? You know remember what happened before right? Years ago, before we parted ways?"

Lucifer did remember that, which it brought in some painful memories, even knowing about Beelzebub's experience, but he felt it's best to actually try to reunite this close like her, Lucifer and Beelzebub have a special bond, like a father and daughter bond, it was before Charlie was born, Beelzebub also has a strong connections with some of the other lords too, Like Asmodeus.