Chapter 1 Heartbreak and Scars

'          

                                                ^^^^^^^^^3rd P.O.V^^^^^^^^^

     Izuku lays on his bed nursing his wounds and drinking until the random pains in his chest no longer bother him. Its been 3 months since Kana had left him with nothing but a letter.

Dear Izuku,

I couldn't bring myself to say this face to face, but I can't do this anymore. These past 2 years have been great, amazing even. I just don't know how to explain how happened or when it happened, all I know is I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, but I couldn't just stay and lie to you. I took only what was mine, and I wish you luck in life.

                                                     yours truly, Kana

Izuku thinks back to the past 2 years of his life, leaving Japan, meeting Kana The love of his life and moving to Germany, making it to the top 10 heroes of Germany. His life was perfect, that was until he came home to find all of Kana and all their stuff gone.

For the past week izuku hadn't left his apartment, having been given time off from his hero work. All he has done was eat takeout and drink, trying to get the words, "I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE" out of his head, but no matter how much he drank it was all he could think about. The entire week he had been having random chest pain, chalking it up to his broken heart He didn't think to much of it. So by the end of the week the pain in his chest had gotten worse but he couldn't bring him self care. The last two days he had gotten many emails from the hero commission about a villain, who has been giving other heroes trouble and wished for him to hunt them down. With no other choice but to listen to their call, he sluggishly geared up and heads out.  

     Aimlessly Izuku wonders the dark streets and alleyways with no sign of the villain. 2 hours of wondering he finds himself in front of an abandoned warehouse.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Izuku looks up to the roof of the warehouse only to see what looked like a figure with rounded feline ears and glowing blue eyes. " If it isn't Inferno himself." Izuku stood there, not really seeing or hear the person above him. " What cat got your tongue?" Still unmoving, Izuku just stands there staring in the general direction of this person. " What are you just going to stand there, and stare at me, or are we going to fight?" Something clicked in his brain as the unknown person launches off the roof toward him, claw out and ready to strike. Izuku side steps and grabs the person, flipping them on the ground only for them to immediately get back up. He is now very aware of the fact that someone was attacking him, turning to the right and avoiding another strike Izuku lunges at them as toxic green flames burst from his finger tips in the shape of claws. After dodging each other for 5 minutes, both stop and stare.

    Now aware of his surroundings, Izuku gets a good look at who had attacked him. He could see their glowing ice blue-eyes, rounded feline ears, and tail. Without a second glance they both lunged once again, this time he felt his flaming claws hit flesh, at the same time felt ice cold pain runup his side. Izuku jumped away and looked down to see blood running down his side and the area around the wound and his clothing covered in ice. Looking back up, he could see the person's hood had fallen from their head, showing a woman with short white hair snarling at him. "I just the cats out the bag, Inferno." She starts laughs as she circles around him. " I should introduce myself then." Laughing as she continues to circle him. " My name is Killing Frost, and Ill be the cold that kills the flame." With one last burst of laughter, she lets out a cloud of ice fog that blankets the surrounding area, making it hard to see more than 1 foot in front of him.  

   "What's the matter, pup?" Her taunting voice echoed through the fog in every direction. "Now just stay like a bad puppy you are and take your punishment!" As killing frost talked, Izuku closed his eyes and focused on listing to his surrounding. Just as she reached him, Izuku let out a burst of hot air strong enough to blow her back and melt the ice fog. " I grow tired of your voice, cat." With another burst of hot air, a blaze of toxic green flames erupted from his mask, in the shape of wolf's ears and fangs. Izuku charges at killing frost as the jaw of his mask opens, allowing more flames to spill into the open air, heating the area. " You say you're the cold that will kill the flame, but it seems Ill be the fire that melts the frost!" Izuku's flaming claws meet her flesh only for her body to melt into steam. "Did you really think you would kill me that easily?" With no warning Izuku's mask hit the ground with a loud thud, completely covered in blood and ice.

    Standing there with his head turned to the side, Izuku stared at his mask in shock. "How!?" Unmoving Izuku touches his face only to flinch away. "How did she-"  Killing Frost started to laugh aloud, as she watch with crazed eyes while Izuku stared at the blood on his hand in wonder. "You know I was going to let you live," He looks as blood runs down his face making him look feral, " But now, your not leaving here alive." Izuku vanishes, only to reappear behind her, toxic green flames covering his entire left arm. "Burn in hell Bitch." Killing frost slowly looked down to see a blood soaked arm protruding from her chest. " H-Haha y-you g-got m-me." With that Izuku roughly pulled his arm from her body, and watched as she slumped to the ground, dead.

                                                  =========Time Skip=========

      Izuku was laying on his bedroom floor with a bottle of alcohol, with no idea how long he has been there, and no idea how her got home. The last thing he remembers was talking to the police and explaining everything that happened.

*RIIINNNNNGG*

Izuku looks to his right to find his phone laying a few feet away from him and just stared at it until it stopped ringing.

*RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG*

  Once again His phone rang, this time he reached over and looked at it. ~Unknown Number~ "Who the fuck?" He stared at it for a few seconds, letting it ring before he answered it "Who the fuck Is calling me?" Someone cackled on the other end, " Is that anyway to talk to your former mentor?" It took him a second for his brain to kick into gear, "Nezu-sensei?" Izukus' gruff voice answered as he set up and placed his bottle down. "How did you get my number...you know what don't answer that." Nezu just cackled once again. " Now what made you want to call me out of nowhere?" Izuku stagers off the floor and moves to sit on his bed, " I need you to return to japan, there's creatures that keep showing up, even giving All Might a hard time," Izuku sat there thinking, " And you need me to come back just to deal with these creatures?" Nezu sighs, " Not just to help with them but to track down whos behind these creatures, Izzy you were my personal student from the moment you made it into UA, even suppressing me in intelligence," Izuku almost flinches at the old nick name before answering "If I was to return IF I returned, what's in it for me?"

  He could hear Nezu sigh on the other end, " You get to see everyone you left behind, your family and friends." Izuku was now in his kitchen making coffee, whishing he hadn't just drank half of that bottle. "You know blackmail is illegal?" Nezu chuckled," And you know I go any lengths to get what I want." With a sigh Izuku chugged the still piping hot cup of coffee," Have me a place to stay and I will need my mask fix when I arrive." The last think he heard was Nezus demonic laughter as he hung up.

   Meanwhile within UA Nezus laughter could be heard through the hall and scaring the living daylights out of the remaining teachers and 3rd years that found themselves still there after school hours. " I really hope whoever that laugh was for survives to live to see another day."