Important Information

Mha does not belong to me and never will.

  In this story Izuku is a lot older then class 1-A.

The LOV doesn't exist and Enji Todoroki isn't a shitty father.

Izuku is 35 in this story and as I said there will be slight Aizwa x Izuku. ONCE AGAIN HE IS 35 YEARS OLD SO NOT ILLEGA!!!!

Other characters ages have been changed.

                              ******************************************************

20 years after moving from Japan, 22 years since he graduated from UA and became the,  Inferno the Firehound hero, Izuku finds himself in Germany fighting a villain with a quirk opposite to his own. Now laying on the ground in his apartment nursing his wound and drinking away the pain of not only his wounds but also a broken heart, he gets a call from the demon Rat himself asking him to return to Japan and help take down a villain that's been creating monstrous creatures by unknown means. Follow Izuku as he reunites with family, friends and maybe love?

There will be many MANY twist and hopefully whomever reads this likes it, im not the greatest of writers but I try.

Izukus Quirk: Hellish Hound

His quirk gives him the ability to control fire that is a Toxic Green color;(fire breathing, fire manipulation/heat manipulation, and flaming wings. When his emotions are high;(anger, excitement, and surprised.) his hair will smoke and catch fire. The other half of his quirk gives him wolf like features, dark green ear, K-9 like teeth, and a long fluffy tail. Along with heightened sense of smell, hearing, speed, sight, and strength. His tongue glow a toxic green. He also has the ability to take on a more wolf like form; (digitigrade legs, larger claws and teeth). His eyes also glow in the dark.

Drawback:

If he uses his quirk for an extended amount of time, his body will start to over heat and not even the coldest of ice or ice water will be able to cool his body down as it will instantly boil and turn into steam.