ishki confesses her feelings

Recap: ahaan tries to explain ishki... She became more stubborn.... She tries to kill herself.... He can't afford to loose her.... Ishqaan became one....

There are results for situations like these one people will be apart or two people will be a part. Same thing happened with ishqaan they became a part of each other life.

They are laying on bed naked covered by blanket. Ahaan is running his hand in her.

Ishki: I'm sorry mujhe tumhe force nahi karna chahiye.

She snuggled into him. She is feeling guilty.

Ahaan: it's not a big deal.

He is playing with her hairs. Somewhere he feels happy.

Ishki: it's a big deal ahaan though I loved you I can't force you.

She said everything in flow.

Ahaan: kya kaha hai tumne?

He is surprised that she loves him he thought she likes him.

Ishki: sach aur sach yeh hai ki I love you.

She took his hand and kissed it.

Ahaan: look ishu meine phele bhi kaha hai mein kisi aur se pyar karta hun. I really don't want to hurt your feelings.

He is feeling bad but saying the truth.

Ishki: I know ki mujhe tumhare personal matter mein interfere nahi karna chahiye but mein jan sakti hun ki kon hai wo lucky girl.

She said. She started making patterns on his chest.

Ahaan: isha hai uski naam. Wo meri phela aur akhri pyar thi.

She stopped making patterns and looked at him.

Ishki: thi matlab?

Ahaan felt sad. She notices it and held his hand tightly.

Ahaan: she is no more.

She squeezed his hands. He smiles after seeing her.

Ahaan: bachpan se dono ek sath bade huye hai. Pata hi nahi chala ki wo meri life mein badi hissa ban gayi hai. Wo meri best friend hua karti thi. Hamesha mujhe chidati rahti thi. Hum dono na ek dusre se bohot pyar karte the. Ek dusre ki jaan the hum. Phir ek din uski puri family bahar ja rahi thi aur unki accident ho gayi hai. She left me.

He had tears in his eyes. She wiped his tears and kissed his eyes.

Precap: ahaan confesses his feelings....

For some parts I have only 15 votes so please vote every part in story for extra updates.

Goal: 20 votes.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.