movie time

So guys I have decided to a write almost all plots. I have started preparing poster for it. If you want to make a poster for me please message it helps me alot to save time. There is less time to her birthday so I need to work on it ASAP.

Recap: ishki came to Malhotra mansion... She calls ahaan sadu.... He started chasing her.... He finally caught her.... He started tickling her....

Ishki: ap sadu ho.

She is struggling hard to get out of his grip.

Ahaan: acha abhi dhika tha hun ki kitna sadu hun mein.

He started tickling her. She holding her stomach and trying to stop him.

Ishki: fine ap sadu nahi ho.

Ahaan left her. They went near karthik and sonu.

Ishki: ab kya karenge?

Ahaan went and brought popcorn, cold drinks, chips, chocolates and ice cream.

Ahaan: movie dekhenge.

Everyone went to Projector room. Ahaan kept a family Entertaining movie. Karthik is sitting at one croner. Sonu is beside karthik. Ahaan is beside sonu and ishki at other corner. Ahaan is between two girls. They enjoyed the movie.

Karthik: ab horror movie.

He kept horror movie. At one scene ahaan got scared and held ishki arm. She smiled seeing him and side hugged him.

Ishki: ap toh bohot brave bante hai aur bohot ko dekh ke dar gaye hai.

She whispered. He kept an annoyed face.

Ahaan: dar lagta hai matlab lagta hai.

She smiles and started watching movie. Sonu is holding karthik in fear. Karthik is also holding sonu in fear. Ahaan slept in ishki arms while ishki is watching movie. Movie is finished. She saw ahaan in sleeping in her arms and sonu and karthik are sleeping by hugging each other.

Ishki: sab so gaye hai.

She is running her hands into his hairs. He moved in sleep. She removed her hand.

Precap: ishqaan moments and talks....

Question: which is your favorite cartoon character?

Answer: my favorite cartoon is shinchan. Common who didn't like shin chan. I love his weird behavior, his humor and of course his love for nanaco. My second favorite cartoon is doremon. His gadgets are so cool. I wish a life like that. Time travel, anywhere door, pass through whole etc.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.