" Hey big guy! How are you ?"

" Fit and fine ! And you ?"

" As well . Hey I wanted to tell you I'm very sorry, really !"

" For what?" Harry asked in a puzzled tone.

" For not being able to make your birthday half as much exciting as you made mine !"

" That's it? C'mon ... Don't be silly ."

" Oh and also for not having had the time to get you a proper gift , you know with uni and stuff I've been sticking my nose in books . Barely went out ." I stated , sounding most sincere as I could.

" Who said you have to go out ?"

" What ?" I said , totally confused.

" It isn't over yet you know ?"

" Hang on , " I said , slid on my bra and panties and wrapped myself in a towel ," If you could please speak in proper human language ," I joked.

" I said my birthday isn't over yet , "

" And the point is ?"

As each moment passed , I began to hear Harry's voice elevate. I'm literally going crazy about him, I thought. I'm hearing his voice when he's some 10 km away from me.

" It's crazy Haz, I'm missing you so much that I began to hear voices , no , your voice ! It's creepy !" I confessed checking on my hair in the mirror.

I paused then sighed heavily and carried on. Yeah , I'm known to monopolize conversations. It's stronger than I am , I can't help but talk non-stop. Especially when I'm stressed.

" Really?"

" It's crazy , you know like , it's as if you are close around here , talking to me. And it just got clearer." I said shaking my head. " My sanity just reached the land of nowhere!"

" Unbelievable!!" He replied sarcastically and I swear I heard the doorknob turn . I whirled round to see a smiling Harry , still holding the phone to his ear. " Contagious" he said grinning even wider.

Without thinking for a moment , I tugged the towel tightly , ran towards Harry and jumped in his arms. He wrapped me in a bone crushing hug and sniffed my hair.

" Apples ?" He asked and I nodded.

I rested my head on his shoulder for quite a long time , enjoying the feelings to the maximum. It was as if my inner self was about to burst from my skin.

Afterwards we broke apart and Harry took two steps back and being the cheeky boy he was , checked me out. Though , I had to admit , I did not mind.

" Beautiful ," he stated and stroked my cheek . His look seemed to travel till my very core. My knees went weak and I leaned against the wall , I hope it seemed so, casually .

Harry walked past me and eyed the nearby counter till he found what he was looking for. Afterwards he turned round and locked the door.

"Door's locked . And we have unfinished business ." he stated and an evil smile curled up his lips.

At that moment all the logical parts of my brain seemed to have been swept away. Several questions formed in my head . How did he know I'll have the keys? That I'll be here?

It actually happened that none of them crossed past my lips . I just stared as Harry approached me , closing the space between us.

He lowered his mouth to mine and brushed my lips along his. At first it was that , a touch. Just a touch.