Behind her the Ivanna and Pastora were mocking Kazimiera and Adrien while Elvira sang the traditional Shovonyan wedding music.

"Oh Kazzie, I wish I could just kiss your lips and never stop." Pastora huffed, deepening her voice and making sounds like she was breathless, whilst slowly stroking Ivanna's cheek with one hand and the other gripping her waist.

"Oh King Adrien, I used to sneak into my father's study in the dead of night and pretend to talk to a painting of you, and pretend to kiss your luscious lips." Ivanna gushed, leaning as close into Pastora as possible and puckering her lips and making kissy noises at her.

Elvira meanwhile paused dancing around the girls in a circle while singing. "Hey guys, what time are we supposed to be down there?"

"Um, nine I think?" Patora responded reluctantly.

"Okay well that clock says it's eight fifty-five."

Suddenly the room erupted. Kazimiera jumped from her seat at the vanity in an attempt to put the skirt of her dress on, since she was only in her undergarments. Elvira thought Kazimiera was trying to leave so she was pulling at her trying to get her to sit down. Kazimiera, not sure of Elvira's intentions, was fighting back, trying to get free to get to her dress. Amidst the confusion, Ivanna who was doing Kazimiera's make-up was trying to get more product on her face while yelling at her to hold still. Pastora was using her own approach by yanking on Kazimiera's hair whichever way it needed to go and ignoring her yelps and screams of pain.

Eventually, with the most confusing forms of communication, they got what needed to be done, and Kazimiera looked as dazzling as the magical waters that were once home to sirens. She would surely be like a siren tonight, she looked so beautiful she would catch everybody's attention tonight.

Instead of Kazimiera's usual tight black curls, they were thick shiny waves that cascaded down her open back. Her make-up accentuated her features, making her brighter and more contoured. Her face was more chiseled and symmetrical, even her freckles were covered up slightly.

She even had long dangling gold earrings and a simple gold chain around her neck.

The dress even looked absolutely gorgeous on her as well. She couldn't stop caressing the smooth fabric.

"Alright, it's time." Elvira smiled enthusiastically.

Kazimiera sported her own nervous smile.

"Here, I'll help you get down the stairs." Pastora offered.

"No, it's okay, I can go myself." Kazimiera mumbled. "Also, thank you." She said, earning some encouraging smiles from her friends before walking out the door.

Kazimiera was instructed to wait behind the large double doors that opened into the imperial staircase, which led to the ballroom. Her family needed to be fashionably late and have a grand entrance of course.

When she got to the doors her family was already waiting with a few other Shovonyan nobles that needed a grant entrance as well. They were all older men of course. No one she hadn't seen around the castle. She wished they had children, or maybe even grandchildren her age so she'd have more people to talk to. But also so this country is eventually run by more people in generation since they are much brighter. There was also a Shovonyan butler running around giving out instructions for how people should enter. Kazimiera noticed there were no Kellicks. They must've already gone. She had only wished Adrien had been here to calm her nerves.

Her brother ran over to her and hugged her, "Wow, sissy! You look so pretty!" He said enthusiastically. He matched her father by wearing a simple black suit with gold detailing on it.