Turning towards Leo, I smacked his head and said, "How bad are you remembering things, Mr. Doc?" I mocked him. "It will be the 19th time!" 

"I have crazy kids." papa said shaking his head.

"ENOUGH!" he roared the next second, which was totally unexpected.

"Are you sure they are in the mafia?" Pavel asked Raif.

"Are you sure they are in the mafia?" Rian mocked him under his breath trying to sound like him. I am pretty sure no one heard except me and Ivan.

We silently chuckled.

"My dear brothers and my favourite sibling, my sister-" Pavel started. Hearing this, I sat up straighter and cleared my throat.

He was cut off by Leo who had his eyes wide with disbelief, "How is this spawn of devil your favourite!?" 

"I thought I was your favourite Vivi." Ivan joined, his shoulders drooping and looking at Pavel who had his nose scrunched up in disgust at the nickname.

"THAT'S IT!" Raif yelled. 

"NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO DAD!" his voice echoed in the mansion. 

It was funny seeing the mafia Don and Capo being unable to control three teenagers and a doctor who also acted like one.

Without wasting another second, papa wisely blurted out, "We are going to Russia tomorrow for Stacy's birthday."

"Oh." all four of us spoke at the same time, slightly relaxing.

"But, I can't. I have to complete the mission." I said without thinking twice. My brothers froze.

Realisation struck me.

"Mission?" Adrian questioned me.

"Mission? Did I say mission? No, I have a decision, yeah, a decision to make." I replied dumbly with the first thing that came into my mind.

"Cut to the chase Astrea." Rafail said sharply.

"Ooh, using my government name now huh?" 

"Astrea." Pavel warned.

I looked towards papa to ask for help but he was suddenly finding the walls more interesting. 

Thanks for help papa.

I sighed in defeat.

"I have a mission to kill two men." I shrugged. Well, technically I wasn't lying but just hiding the entire truth.

"Who?" Leo pressed, his face now becoming hard. This wasn't the look that suited him. He looked good while messing around and laughing.

"They may be the leader and second of the Cobras." I muttered lowly.

"THEY WHAT!?" Everyone growled, their eyes widening.

I shrunk back a little, not scared of them, but not liking their tone.

At my movement their eyes softened and they muttered a small 'sorry', but their expression soon grew cold and they turned towards papa.

They were so in sync that if you saw them all at once, you may think your eyes are deceiving you.

"And you allowed her?" Pavel squinted his eyes, accusing him.

"Yes. She is my daughter and she knows how to protect herself. She is a young woman now and can do as she wishes to within reason." papa firmly replied, defending me. It made me feel happy knowing how he felt about me.

"But, what if something happens to her?" Raif questioned in a small voice. Seeing one of the most feared persons so vulnerable may be an amusing sight for some, but for me, I felt warm. 

"I- we can't lose her." Rian whispered, while others agreed.

My heart broke for my brothers. My firm face softened and I went up to hug him. He immediately hugged me back.

"Trust me, I can protect myself Rian." I said pulling back.

"I am not ELECTRA for no reason." I smiled looking at my family around me.

They all cracked a small smile at my reassurance and reluctantly agreed.

"Fine." Ivan said in a firm tone.

"But-" Leo continued, "If anything happens-"

"You immediately call us. Okay?" Ivan urged.

I rolled my eyes and agreed.

"Now, I am sleepy." I yawned. 

It was their turn to roll their eyes at me now.

Papa came upto me followed by each of my brothers and hugged me before kissing my head and saying a 'good night'.

I turned towards Adrian.

"Carry me?" I asked. When I saw him trying to refuse me, I gave him my famous puppy eyes and pouted my lips.

"Cawwy me?" I said in a baby voice.

"Ughh! Not that face." he groaned and we all laughed.

I hopped on his back and laid my head on his shoulder.

He started climbing up the stairs when I asked him to stop and turn around. 

Papa had gone to sleep but the weirdos were still there, looking at me with adoration.

"Cuddles?" I questions.

They all groaned but I know they secretly love when we cuddle.

"Pwease." I pouted, widening my eyes.

"Those puppy eyes." they groaned again.

"Fine." they agreed.

"Well, get some pillows and blankets then!" I exclaimed and we all went to my room.

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The real story starts from the next chapter onwards. So, stay tuned!

Up till here, it was kind of an introduction to the story. I will try to make the chapters longer too.

Btw, I need more friends.

Comment your favourite songs here. I really need some good music in my life.

Also, if you feel like sharing something, I am here for you. It could be a random incident of your life or even something as small as a joke. 

Do vote, comment and follow. 

Also, I may not be able to update for the next few days. I will try my best though.

-Love,Pandora