Chapter 8: JERMAN STANDS ARE THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!

Start from the beginning

__________

Keyneth and Lancer were confused at what was happening. It had been a minute since the gunfire had started, yet the hail of bullets was still loud and doesn't seem to be slowing down or stopping.

Keyneth: What the heck is out there?!

While the magus did not know guns, he at least knew they had a limit to how long they could fire for.

Keyneth: Impossible, this his attack should be slowing down right now.

Just then. Cannon fire was heard, balls of metal was fired at the wall of mercury that was shielding Keyneth and Lancer.

The mercury shield held, but it was being damaged heavily from the constant cannon fire from all sides. Despite the damages, the mercury instantly repaired any damages.

Both master and servant were shocked and confused at what they were now being attacked with.

Keyneth: CANNON FIRE?!

Lancer: NAAAANIII?!

Keyneth saw his defenses were breaking down as the cannon fire got even more intense by every second.

Keyneth: Lancer! Get ready to get me out of here!

Lancer nodded as he grabbed Keyneth and was ready to carry him out of danger.

As Keyneth created an opening for Lancer to get him out of the gunfire and cannon fire, Lancer had [WoW].

Lancer: What is that?

Keyneth: Lancer! What are you doing?! Get me out of here!

Lancer quickly looked away from the soldier looking Stand as he focused back on getting his master out of danger.

Lancer: Ah!?

The servant was surprised as he didn't expect a bullet to enter his body. He noted he needed to be careful now with the common gun.

__________

Stroheim had looked through his Stand's eyes as he saw Lancer carry his master out of the building through the window.

Stroheim got up as he left his room as he headed to the lobby to chase after them.

Stroheim: ( You will not get away. I will not fail Lord Adam and his goal. )

Stroheim thought back to the day he had met Adam.

________

It was dark out and raining. Inside of a four story apartment in Germany, Stroheim sat on his couch drinking with a sorrow look in his eyes.

In his hand, a picture of him and a small child.

Adam: Pardon for my intrusion.

Stroheim instantly jumped out from his couch as he grabbed a gun hidden on him.

He pointed his gun at Adam who was just standing in the shadow of the room. The german military man could see the blond vampire had a amused smirk with his eyes dimly glowing red in the darkness.

Stroheim: Who are you!? How did you get in here!?

Adam merely chuckled as he raised his hands up.

Adam: No need to be scared. I'm completely unarmed.