Chapter 4: First clash of the war

.

( Mista? How are you here? Why are you pointing your gun at this chapter? )

It was nighttime. Adam and Morgan were enjoying a nice meal at a restaurant.

Suddenly, Morgan sensed magic and looked at where the source is. Adam looked at her confused as to what she was looking at.

Adam: What is it?

Morgan: A battle is occurring at the docks.

Adam: So the first clash has happened.

Adam finishes his drink of boba. As he finishes it, he leaves cash on the table and then stood up from his seat.

Adam: Let's get going now, this is quite an opportunity to know our opponents.

Morgan nods as she also stood up from her seat. The two walked out of the restaurant and went into an alley where they both can't be seen.

Adam then stopped time as he then carried Morgan up the roof with ease. Adam then put her down as time resumed.

Morgan looked around and then looked at Adam.

Morgan: Why didn't you just teleport us to the docks, or close to it?

Adam: I'm not teleporting.

Morgan: Then is it speed?

Adam: Not even close.

Morgan: Your not going to tell me?

Adam: If I told you my stand ability, you would be overconfident and you could also blab about the ability.

Morgan: I doubt that.

Adam rolled his eyes. The two then jumped from building to building till they both reached the docks.

___________

Artoria Pendragon, the saber class of this grail war was clashing weapons with Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, the lancer class.

As the fight went on, Adam and Morgan had arrived at the docks. The two hid as they observed the fight.

Adam saw Morgan looking at the saber servant with distain. Adam then decided to communicate with her through their mental communication.

Adam: ( You recognized her? )

Morgan: ( Yes, I know her quite well. )

Adam: ( Mind telling me who? )

Morgan: ( Artoria Pendragon, or what history remember her as, Arthur Pendragon. )

Adam was surprised and stared at Artoria with wide eyes. He couldn't help but laugh a bit internally at how wrong history is.

Adam: ( I'm guessing the time you came from wouldn't except a woman as a ruler? )

Morgan: ( They would obey me for obvious reasons, for her, men will find it hard to except her as ruler. )

Adam: ( Alright. )

The two continued to watch the fight from the shadows. Throughout the fight, Artoria got her arm injured by one of lancer's spears and the wound couldn't heal.

Adam saw this and made a mental note that lancer needed to be killed immediately with time stop if he fought him.

Morgan continued to watch the fight with distain for Artoria while also enjoying her struggle.

The two then found out lancer's true name as the fight came to a short halt.

The vampire and the servant then looked up as they heard and sensed something coming from above.