Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

All I hear is everyone gasping in shock as Ares walks on to the stage. He is so hot I feel this pull towards him that I can’t explain. I just watch him in awe. Everything he does is just so perfect.

I mentally slap myself. I need to pull myself together, he is not my boyfriend or my anything at all.

I keep having a mental debate, and when I look up I find myself looking into the eyes of Ares.

Mate.

Holy shit.

I swear as cliche as this sounds all I can do is stare into his bright green eyes that capture me the moment I look into them. Holy Fuck.

I see him jump off the stage and walk towards me. All I can do in my head is repeat Holy shit.

Before I realise it, im pulled into a hug at first I was in complete shock he was even touching me, but then I just eloped in his arms and never wanted to leave.

He whispers in my ear “ You are never leaving me”

“I would never” my face is still in his chest.

I swear I was in his arms forever.

“I don’t know your name” was the thing that pulled me out of the hug.

“I’m Sophia Irene Jacobs”

“Well Sophia im “ I cut him off before he could finish.

“Alpha Ares Vulkan Costello of the Blood Moon Pack.”  He just gives me a look.

“What you are the most well known Alpha in the werewolf world and the most powerful man in the United States, everyone knows who you are”

“Okay well aren't you a sass”

“Oh I can be Alpha Ares”

“Baby Doll you can just call me Ares”

“Maybe I want to call you Alpha.” I say smirking. He just growls.

**********

Ares and I ended up in my room after the pack meeting that was interrupted. We were talking about the stupidest things like our favorite color, the stupid things that you use to kinda break the ice. “You are coming to live with me right?” Ares says with a smirk on his face.

“No im gonna stay here” His face dropped for a millisecond then it got replaced with a playful sort of angry face.

“You will come live with me. It wasn’t a question.”

“No you are not gonna tell me what to do Mr Alpha. I was and am are going to live with you but you will come to learn that i’m not gonna let you tell me what do. I am my own damn person. If you don’t like that then you can walk out the damn door.”

He just stares at me. Shit I just pissed of the scariest Alpha.

I get up and walk towards the door and Ares follows me. When I have the door about a quarter of the way open and Ares puts his hand on the door to keep it from opening any more, which slammed shut.

I turn around and im like two inches from my mates face

“Baby doll  you’re so beautiful”

“Umm thanks” I looked away, I was blushing.

He pulled my head back towards his face and kissed me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Short i knowww! So sorry!!

Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it!!

Heyyyyy guys I know I am a day late but I have had a super busy weekend. Thanks for reading!!

Next Update: Wednesday

Teaser: Sophia moves to the Blood Moon Pack.