2||TWO

“The best things in life are unseen that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss cry and dream” — Unknown.

Freya Ridings — Unconditional
×× ××× ××× ×××× ××× ××× ××× ××
CHAPTER TWO

A few days has passed. It was a very boring couple of days to be precisely, I missed home. I just didn't belong there, under the Williams household. If it
was not Natalia hating on me, it was Mica giving me stem looks like I just stole her favorite pet, it was very pathetic I must say. Maybe the most
pathetic thing is the fact that I had to watch my mom playing wife towards Chris and the best caring mother of the year. Do not get me wrong, I was not jealous – okay maybe I was. My mother was not as caring towards me as she was towards Chris's daughter. She was this woman who wanted to make me perfect, perfect hair, perfect face, perfect life and behave like youre from a Royal blood. It was too much and when she and my father divorced she just became a lot more distant than she ever was, I groaned facing the ceiling as I recall my life. It was nothing really, other than I would open social media and cry over Kim Namjoon or Jung Hoseok. Boring but only BTS make it interesting. The story of my life.

‘‘Aislinn!? Get up and go out with Mica.’’ I heard my mother say before she could open the door.

‘‘Lucinda I don't think I should go with Mica, her friends and I are much different from one another.’’ I told her.

‘‘You can't just sit here and do nothing. Go out there and make friends, have fun. It's summer break and you will be going to College soon – you need this.’’ I knew she was correct. Staying in this room and looking at these four walls was going to drive me straight to depression if anything.

‘‘Fine.’’ I sighed getting up from the bed. My mom sent me a warm smile before she walked out closing the door. Warm clothes, comfortable clothes and a lip balm. I was good to go. I found Mica waiting for me impatiently in her black outfit, as always.

‘‘Finally, I don't even understand why I have to drag you everywhere with me.’’ she hissed rushing out, I followed behind.

The drive was obviously quiet in an awkward silence. It was 7pm and I had no idea where we were heading to but my question was answered when she stopped in a middle of somewhere. There were lot of trees around us and you could see a fire in a middle of high school kids who had red cups with them. A bonfire, perfect!

‘‘Hey Mica!!’’ A girl shouted walking towards Mica, she immediately dragged her away, leaving me in front of strangers, alone. I sighed walking
to the other side, where there were less people and stayed there. Music was playing loudly, making half of everyone to dance. My eyes snapped up when a figure settled next to me, Adryan.

‘‘Hi, I was not expecting to see you,’’ he said to me.

‘‘Mom wanted me to go out with Mica and make some friends. I think its a bit ridiculous but I cant just stay at home now right?’’ I chuckled lightly.

‘‘Yeah.’’ I smiled and looked at him.

‘‘So tell me Adryan, what do you guys do for fun in this place?’’ I asked smugly. Freely looking at him and that was such a refreshing thing.

‘‘We go to the beach, car racing, parties. Just boring stuffs,’’ he murmured.

‘‘I see...’’ My eyes darted towards the burning flames, cracking and jumping as the disappear through my eyes.

I sighed, looking back at Adryan who was just looking at me without saying anything. ‘‘Do you want to get out of here?’’

Well, that question landed me in an old building far from the Suburbs. It mwas very old and looked like a haunted house, the fact that it was in the
middle of the night made it more scarier.