Chapter Four: Romeo and Juliet

Sierra's POV:

"Come on, you should meet my siblings. They may be alittle jumpy at first but they are nice." I ask. "Okay." He replies. We walk out into the hallway than up the stairs, finally making it to where everyone is. They are giving them information about the Hotel being cleared. We walk into their view and they draw their weapons towards Micheal most likely thinking he is a threat. "Who the hell are you?!" Alenn asks ordering as he is pointing his weapon at Micheal with Alix and Aiden.

"Stop fools! He's cool!" I say patting Micheal's soft brown hair. Alix and Aiden undraw their weapons and set back down, But Allen still has his weapon drawn at Micheal. "He could be dangerous, Check him for weapons Alix." Allen demands. I know he isn't trying to be rude... He's just way overprotected. "This is insane!" I yell giving the evil stare. He doesn't reply. Alix checks him for weapons only to find he has a Knife in the back of his pants. "Sierra! He couldv'e killed you with this knife!" Allen says. "I wouldn't hurt her!" Micheal yells. "Well, if he wanted to kill me he wouldv'e already made his move." I say looking at Micheal giving him a sweet grin

Allen then takes Micheal to a chair and began intarragating him with questions. I walk over to Alix, not having anything else to do at the moment. "He's cute! And he likes you, you should make your move!" Alix attemps to whisper but its not a whisper. My heart rate increases as I began to blush. "AHA! You do like him!" Alix yells smiling. "SHHHHH" I say. Thankfully no one heard. "Ok, maybe I do like him..." Sierra says trying not to blush. "Than make your move." Alix says. "Its not as easy as it sounds. And I don't want to take it that fast..." I say in return looking down. "Ok, but when your ready just tell me. Im the person to go to. We'll the only other girl." Alix says smiling than walking away. 

I walk around the roof to make sure its clear. Since I remember in movies how they never check the whole area to make sure its safe and one of them ends up dying... 'I hope this doesn't end out like the movies.' I say in my mind. "Hey Sierra." A voice comes out of nowhere as a immadently know whose it is. Its Aiden... He has been quiet lately.

"I know you like him" Aiden says. "Like who, what are you talking about?" I say studdering. "Don't act stupid I know the truth. I heard you and Alix talking. But don't worry, I really don't care. But if he does anything to my little sister that brings danger to you... The Zombies (Finally decided to make that the name instead of "Things") will be the last thing he has to worry about." Aiden says than walks away not giving me time to reply. I guess this is what all brothers do... I do have to admit Alenn and Aiden clearly love me.

I look over to see that Alenn is done intarragating Micheal and Micheal is seating on the corner of the roof. This is my chance... But then I over here Allen talking to Aiden and Alix, something about Micheal. I walk over and listen before walking. "We can't keep him here! We don't have enough food and who knows where he came from, and he is a possiable danger to us!" Allen says talking to the others. I can't take it anymore. I run over full of anger and began to spill out my words. "We have plenty of food and his father just died so give him a fucking break!" I yell at Allen. "He is staying" I add. "No, he isn't. Im sorry Sierra but he can't stay." Allen says back. "If he goes... Im going with him." I say. "I trust him as he trusts me and if you don't trust him, im leaving with him" I also add. A awkward moment of silence happens. "Ok fine! He can stay... But I will be watching his ass every second." Allen says. He then walks away.

I'm so happy that I run straight to Micheal to give him the news. "You can stay!" I say with joy. "Listen, I can't. They don't want me to be around and thats ok, I'll just leave town. I'll be fine." Micheal says. Then he gets up. I then get up to. "Don't worry about them, I can handle them, I promise." I say giving a smile. "Ok fine, But I will get my own food and stuff so I won't cause any trouble. I really don't want to leave you anyways... Your the best thing that happened to me believe it or not." He says. "Is that so?" I say. "Yes." He says.

He then moves hiss soft lips towards me smoothy touching mine giving me my first kiss and a really good one. I then return it.  After the kiss we than catch our breaths. "Sierra, will you be girlfriend?" He asks smiling. "Yes." He says back then kissing me again.

*6 MONTHS LATER, WINTER*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I finally updated again and im happy to! The next chapter it will be 6 months later during the winter. See their survival in the next Chapter. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and I hope you continue to have a good Spring Break! It means alot to me that you all are here! But anyways, GoodBye! :) 

Awesome people in this cruel world that are in this here story:

@TheQueenatStalking - Sierra

@ziamscake - Alix (Alexx)