Chapter 4

(I'VE DIED ON JULY 26, 2021!!!!!!!!! WERE IN 2022 SO I DECIDED TO LIVE AND CONTINUE THIS!!!!!! AND OTHER STORIES AS PROMISED!!!!!! SO LETS DO THIS THING!!!!!!!)

-Meanwhile in the sky-

The nemesis, the decepticons flying warship was just above the ground unseen by human eyes as megatron was sitting on his throne in the throne room bored as heck but he wouldn't say as he spoke with venom lacing his tone "soundwave, are there any autobots on the radar?" he asked as he got his answer by soundwave showing on his visor a neutral signal as he went into thought before standing up as he had nothing better to do anyways "gather the others, we are going and recruiting this neutral. and maybe pay the autobots a welcoming committee when their late to the party" he said with an evil shark smile 

-Meanwhile back at the original fight  

Vira fought knocking the HYDRA soldiers away with the sword as they are knocked out or hit something before falling to the floor out cold or even being thrown in a building as she didnt want to kill them but she had to hurt them anyways as then she felt herself being electrocuted as she let out a agonizing scream of pain as she couldn't bare it as her systems went haywire before she soon collapsed on the ground her sword clattering to the ground as she looked as the hydra soldiers approached her and contacting their leader to inform them about her but then she saw a metal armored man kick a man down as his yellow metal face flipped up to reveal the real face underneath which was tony stark. The man she has been trying to find for weeks upon weeks was right there. Tony came over examining her as he touched her head in awe "amazing, i've never seen something so advanced like this" he said but soon flipped his helmet down doing some scans as others came out of nowhere and knocked out of killed the rest of the HYDRA soldiers as then captain america came over examining vira carefully, not in a creep way but you know in a wha is this way. "tony whoever built her must be a girl, i mean what man would want to build a female robot?" black widow said getting closer and crouching in front of vira face looking into her optics which blinked and moved to look at her making hawkeye jump slightly "woah, did you guys see that?" he said as tony let his helmet lift up again "i cant believe this, but its like alive. it even has its own blood and everything. i dont think she was created she was born" he said making captain america frown "how is this even possible?" he asked but then vira shot up like a bullet making them all back away instantly as vira frantically started to look around before walking and looking around more before then sighing in relief and picking up two girls as one seemed to be holding a baby "i'm glad you three are ok" vira said as they nodded smiling as olivia spoke up "and were glad your ok vira, well somewhat" she said as then vira gently put them down in front of the avengers as amelia approached tony as she knew viras mission as she gently handed prince ezra as tony was confused as he looked at her "uuh- why are you giving me your baby?" he said just utterly confused as amelia turned around snickering as she knew his personality from TV as vira spoke to them as clint just wanted to faint that a robot can talk but tony did say she was alive "This is prince ezra, his parents and his people passed away when the volcano erupted i managed to escape with him to find a suitable person who would take care of him and love him and i choose you. plus you seem to need it with your foul play with the women" she said as tony was kinda shocked as steve chuckled patting his back. "welcome to parenthood tony" clint said slightly laughing at his predicament but then vira pointed her two blasters she had on either side of her hips when a swirling glowing bluish portal opened as they all turned to look all getting into battle positions as tony handed prince ezra to olivia before also pointing his hands at the portal as they glowed as olivia and amelia quickly hid in a building for safety but what they all saw next surprised them to the core..........

(let us see is autobot or decepticons appear, put your thoughts on who will appear in the comments!! BROOKLYN OUT!!!! *falls into an portal*)