Chapter 3

(Finished the whole chapter now! Next chapter will be about the cons finding out and then all of them meeting, got it? Ok then enjoy the story! Which is really crappy writing)

Evryone froze all around her, good news is that this part of the city was still destroyed so no one was living there. Amelia an olivia almost screamed at seeing the transformation an at least 26 foot tall robot, amelia held prince ezran in her arms as the baby prince looked at vira curiously. 

Vira did not expect the transformation at all, but quickly took out her sword that was on her back and started to knock away all the HYDRA agents away from the three "Run!!!" she yelled at the still shocked girls. Olivia snapped out of it and grabbed amelia's hand and ran for it as she dragged amelia with her, amelia almost tripped but ran with olivia as she caught herself as she held prince ezra in her arms as she blocked out the gun shots.... 

-somewhere else- 

The avengers were in tony's tower which was stark industries but now its called Avengers tower, Right now they were relaxing and very bored in the living room having no missions for the last few days since HYDRA has gone quiet  and steve fears that their up to something terrible, but boy was he right. Then all of the sudden Nick Fury director of SHIELD burst in the room with his usual serious face, everyone quickly went serious except for tony who was still relaxing on a chair. Steve was the first to speak "what seems to be the matter Fury?"steve asked seriously and a bit worried, Nick was about to speak but someone just HAD to open his big mouth "let me guess HYDRA is back doing something evil and you need us to take care of it" tony said as he finally went out of his relaxed state with a triumphant smirk thinking he was right. Nick rolled his eyes a little "yes and no, there is some type of energy source in the part of new york that is still destroyed and under re-construction and HYDRA has just been located near it and i need you guys to go and stop HYDRA from retrieving this energy source before they get their hands on it and i need you to also retrieve this energy source and bring it back here so no one else can use it" nick said as eh smirked a little. Tony grumbled knowing he was just burned by the one and only nick fury, the others chuckled at this but quickly got up "avengers assemble!" steve said. Everyone got ready quickly as they started to go to where the energy source was located, not knowing what they would see and meet would change their lives forever....

-somewhere else else- 

Ratchet was at the monitor just working and doing whatever he usually does, after smokescreens arrival a lot has happened in the past 2 days, turns out silas leader of MECH wasn't as dead as they thought and was now using breakdowns shell as his body, he joined the cons but after his failed project (i dont remember the name of his so called laser projet thingy! LOL!) he hasn't been seen or heard from ever again. Ratchet then sees a cybertronion signal appear on the monitor which appeared to be from a neutral. which surprised him since neutrals were rare to see or even hear from after the war started. The kids and their guardians came in the base at the same time as the kids hopped off of their guardians as they transformed. Ratchet got the coordinates of the neutrals location and quickly called optimus "OPTIMUS!!" he called, optimus came over in his usual calm and collected self "what seems to be the matter old friend?"he asked ratchet in his usual calm and collected commanding voice. Ratchet continued to type as the screen zoomed in on the location of the neutrals exact coordinates "we got a cybertranion signal which seems to be neutral in New York city.... optimus if anyone spots the team there or the neutral our secret will be blown" ratchet said a optimus nodded carefully as he knew the consequences of getting seen by millions of humans "I have heard about a battle that took place there so half of New York city's population has evacuated, we will make sure we are not seen old friend, as for now open the groundbridge and arcee, bulkhead and bumblebee come with me and leave your charges, they shall spend time with ratchet as we complete our mission in retreating this cybertranion before the cons do but be aware, neutrals are known to shoot and hit anyone on sight, even autobots so stay alert" he said as the three called ones quickly walked away while ratchet groaned as he still hated miko bugging him so much, shes a pain in the aft and mostly his audio receptors as he just opened the bridge when he pulled the lever as optimus then said his famous line "autobots! Roll out!!" He said as the autobots transformed along with him and drove trough the groundbridge and they disappeared trough it as miko quickly ran like a bunny wanting to get away from a predator or just like a coyote after its prey but got grabbed by ratchet just in time as he then pulled the lever again and closing the groundbridge "oh no you dont miko" he said and set her down on the human couch bumblebee brought for them a long time ago as miko pouted "awe!!! Your no fun doc!" She said unhappily crossing her arms while ratchet rolled his optics and continued to work "yeah yeah and dont call me doc" he said now typing to make sure everything is fine while miko stuck her tongue at him which he didn't see since he was facing the computer not her.