I swear, salman sir was about to throw me out of the house this weekand.

Sid: pagal hai tu? Chance hi nahi hai...

Are you mad?? There is no chance.

Sana: accha matlab mai ye trophy jeet k jaa rahi hu?

Okay that means I am winning the trophy?

Sid: chance hi nahi hai..

There is no chance!

Sana giggled..

.
.

Sana : accha toh tune jo bhi dekha, usse tujhe mai dumb lagi? Wo na saare meko dumb bolte hai, iss liye puch rahi hu..

Well, whatever you saw,  did you feel that I am  dumb? .  Everyone says I am dumb , that's why I am asking..

Sid:

Mujhe tu smart lagi..

I think you are smart..

Lagi kya,  tu toh hai hi smart..

In fact you are very smart..

Par mujhe ek baat pe tere upar bohot gussa aaya..

But I got very angry with you on one thing..

Sana: konsi baat? 

Which thing?

Sid:

Wo, rashmi... Uske pas khud ka Dimag toh hai nahi...

That Rashmi, she doesn't have a brain of her own.

She Only knows how to manipulate people...

Usne tera letter destroy kiya, barabar?

She even destroyed your letter right?

Sana : hmm..

Sid :

Toh agar wo smart hoti, ek accha game khelti toh usme utna toh daam hota na ki letter destroy karne ka sahi reason de?

So if she was smart, if she had played a good game, then she would have been gutsy enough to give the right reason to destroy the letter?

Par nahi, usne waha hi sugarcoat kiya...

But no, she sugarcoated things.

Usne bola ki tu captain banne k liye strong nahi hai, fir bola tu innocent hai..

She said that you are not strong enough to be a captain and then she said you are innocent.

Does she has any kind of sense or humanity?

No!!

But mujhe gussa ye aaya ki jaab usne teri thodi si tareef ki toh tu uske pas chali gyi..

But I got angry when she  praised you a little, you went to her..

Or wo tere saath wo analysis wala game khelne lagi ki kon kaisa hai iss ghar mein?

And she started playing that analysis game with you .

Sab ko paata hai ki tera analysis power kitna strong hai toh uski ye hi kosish thi ki tujhe use kar k wo apna game strong kare!

Everyone knows how strong your analysis power is, so it was her only effort to use you and make your game strong.

Ye game hum dono ka hai na? Toh aab pura ghar kyun khel raha hai?

This game belongs to both of us, isn't it?  So why is the whole house playing it now?