his apartment

-- Christophers pov --

I lifted her so I was now carrying her like you would to a baby, I can tell she liked the other way better. I grabbed my keys from my pocket the unlocked my apartment. I sat her onto the couch then shut my door. "Mariska." I say in a serious voice approach the couch next to her.

-- Mariskas pov --
As he sat down I flinched and moved my head alittle, holding my tears back.

*Listen, I know it's not cookies your talking about, I might know what you are thinking about I just don't want to say it I want you to." He said, I could tell he cared about me..

"I-i he.. I was walking to the cast.. I wasnt sleeping in.. he followed me.. *I took a big exhail* he took pictures.. then.." I didn't want to say it.. I cried to his chest, getting his shirt all wet.

"It's okay.. what did he do..?" Chris said rubbing my back.

"He- he grabbed me from the back, put a.. uh g-gun to my head, and pulled me to the.. alley. I was praying so hard it was a dream.. he.. it hurt so bad.. his fingers and penis were in my vagina.."

I could tell he was shocked, he opened his mouth wanting to say something at first all he said was mumbling words.

"I- wow Mariska.. I'm so sorry.. you should probably tell the others soon if youre ready.." Chris said

I nod my head I couldn't bare to talk I just let out tears and heavy sighs. I pulled out my phone somehow I only miss spelled a few words, went over and fixed them

Group chat: the crew (cast)

Mariska: guys.. it's not cookies I was thinking about.

Everyone: we figured.

Mariska: I uh was raped. In an alley. That's why I was late.. it's all my fault I shouldn't have tooken the short way to the cast

Ice-t: Mariska.. I'm so sorry I don't know what to say.. just know it's not your fault..

Kelli: yeah, don't blame yourself..

Peter: WHAT?! are you okay? Will you press charges? Testify?

Ronald: liv for the best you should testify.

Mariska: SHUT UP, I TELL HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT, WHATS THAT GONNA HELP? AND MAYBE I WON'T, MAYBE..

I realize I hit send after the chat blows up I turn my phone off and go to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at the mirror.

"Mariska. What are you doing?" Chris nocked on the door.

I was silent I didn't know what to say. I cried hard, my eyes were puffy and red, I grabbed siccors out of the sink cabinet and looked again at me in the mirror. Starting to cut my hair, and my skin I stopped and went into the shower fully clothed.

"Cmon, I'm called Kelli to come over and help get you out!!" Chris said.

I tried so hard to respond but my words just came out quietly, I couldn't speak, all the pain, and quilt rushing threw my body.

-- Christophers pov --

I know she's not okay but not answering isn't the good at all.

Chris and Kelli's chat:

Chris: come to my apartment please. It's Mariska.

Kelli: mar!? Oh god what happen.. just uh give my like 20 minutes I'm omw.

Chris: she locked herself in the bathroom won't come out.
Read.

I'm scared for dear life, who knows what she could be doing, she can be killing herself!?

-- Kelli arrives --

What felt like ages, Kelli arrives, nocked on the door, I ran to let her in then rushed to the bathroom.

-- Kelli's pov --

Just stand back.. if I bust the door down, I don't want you to see what she could have done.

"Mar.. you okay...? Mariska?" I wait for a response, there's none. "Cmon you have till the count of 10 to unlock this door." I give her a second then start counting.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.9..9.5..10" I sigh, not ready for what to expect I back up then bust the door open. "Mariska.." I say I find her in the shower about to pass out, I get her up then flinch from the heated water. "MARISKA!! THATS LIKE-" I calm down. "That's so hot.." I turn the water off, she's just sitting there not talking I help her out the she pulls her arm up. I gasp.

-- Mariskas pov --

"I- I don't know what I did.. I thought that it would help.." I say crying into bed neck. Kelli runs to get me a band aid for the cuts as they stopped bleeding, and some Motrin.

Chris walks in and notices he's speechless.
"I- Mariska.. you know better." He sighs then comes to give me a hug just as Kelli gets here she puts the band aid on and gives me medacine.

"I- I wanna testify.. maybe get a rape kit.. I just want this to all be over." I says as she breaks into tears.

"Marish, we can take you tomorrow, just take the rest of the day to calm down." Chris saids as Kelli goes to make some food finishing the band aids and medacine

"Hungry anyone?" Kelli says mainly looking at Mariska. I shakes her head, fixing myself to lay down on my side on the couch, she grabs a couch pillow puts it under her head and pulls the blanket over her.

"Cmon, please? For me? We can even get Chinese instead!" Chris says, I already fell asleep.

"Don't push her Chris, she just had something horrible happen to her, give her some time. Plus she's already asleep" she saids as she walks over to them. "Imma go home, haven't fed my dog in a few hours, if Mariska needs anything call or text me!" She saids walking out of the house. Christopher nods walks to his room and gets undressed into just his boxers and goes to bed aswell.