Day4

Took Me all night to think of another chaotic plan, not really, anyways today is Sunday meaning that I have an exclusive interview with thee one and only Tiana max(don't know if she is a really interviewer or not, just a random name that came to my head, k) I thought why not make this the new location for my new plan.

Me and Tiana are good friends, I decided to call her 2 hours and a half before the show, I told her about my plan and that's how she responded.

"wow, Tae never seen you so desperate for a person that way, you must love him so much, iam proud of you Tae Tae and that's why I will help you"

"really T" I said flying over the moon.

"yeah Tae Tae anything for you bro"

"oh my thanks T I will be at your studio in no time, get the equipments ready by the time I come"

"you got it" she said before I quickly ended the call and called for my driver to come and take me asap.

"to where Mr taehyung"

"Tiana Max's studio"

"have you informed Mr Jung hosouk befor hand?"

"no and I would really appreciate if you don't mention it to anyone"

"is it another crazy confetion?"

"yeah now speed up we need to set stuff up quick"

"yes sir"

_____________________________

"jhope will sure hate you for that" Tiana said looking at her laptop

"really would he hate me  that much"

"wellllll I would if someone put such pictures on a big screen in front of a bunch of people not to mention, it will probably trend no. 1 for sure"

"ohhh well that's not the goal I want him to love me not to hate me for the rest of his life" I said frustrated sliding down in my chair

"well we can fix this, do you have better photos for him, and let's not use much, we have 3 big screens surrounding our sitting area on stage, sooooo 3 pictures are enough or we can use only one put it in the middle screen and what you want to tell him writen in bold on the other 2 "

" are you a love confetion planner, that a perfect idea "

" well yeah I used to be a wedding planner sooo that's kind of what I used to do back in the day "

" wait really "

_____________________________

Everyone started to gather and take there seats, jhope like always appeared early with the audience who come early to check up on everything and make sure it's all good.

Sadly couldn't make it a full surprise as I couldn't keep it a secret for any longer that I was already there at the studio, ofc he asked me why I was here that early and stuff because it was unusual for me to get anywhere earlie, buuut after a bit he finally let go, made some last check ups then went out to sit in his seat.

"goooood morning My people, I call you my people because you all are special just like the guest we have for today, this guest has asked to keep his appearance here a secret, so you all probably don't know yet, but like we always do let's play our little game of guess who the guest is, he is a very handsome man, works as a model, is openly gay and lastly he is KIM TAE HUUUNG" Tiana said filled with excitement and  energy she said sitting on her famous multy colored couch as I got out once I heard my name being called out and every one screaming.

I went out waved at everyone and didn't forget to wink at my little hobi, I then went and sat on the couch I was told to sit on.

"welcome taehyung, we are really honored to have you here today and I bet everyone is super excited now knowing that you are our special guest, how do you feel about that"

"well first of all iam really happy to be here, if yall don't know me and Tiana are really good friends and it really makes me happy to be here with you all"

"thanks taehyung" she said smiling widely "so why did you want to make this appearance a secret, to be honest I have been wondering That ever since you asked me not to tell anyone about the appearance"

"well...... I just wanted it to be a surprise, that's it, I also know that you love mistrys and stuff so I wanted to add some of that to the show"

"well everyone here is sure so surprised and excited for today's show, right"

"RIGHT" everyone shouted back, clapping there hands loudly

"so taehyung, iam not trying to be like your tipecle interviewer who asks about your love life and stuff but I kind of have to ask this question because after that runway incident alot of people have been wondering if you have got with that person named 'jhope ' yet" she asked taking a glimpse at the cards in hand then looking back at me.

"well sadly the man I love won't give in and confec his love back, that man keeps denying it, hiding his emotions and feelings though I can still see how he actually feels or how he started to feel after I started blasting him with all my great ideas, I promised not to give up and try to get him in my arms, and before yall say it's getting late and iam about to skip a day, think again "I said as I gestured for the men in the be hind the sences to put the stuff up on the screen.

Instently, a picture of both of us together apeard on the middle screen it was an old pic that we took together back in the day when I was a trainer model and he was the son of my old manager, followed by" would you be my boyfriend "sentence on the other two screens

" now would be a good time to say it hobi, what do you think "I said getting out of my chair and standing on the stage near where jhope was sitting, looking at him waiting for an answer, but all I got was a tomato face hobi and a running figure.

" sorry guys and sorry Tiana but I have to go can't keep running for the rest of his life"

"it's okay, GO TAEHYUNG! GO TAEHYUNG!" people kept cheering so did Tiana.

I thanked them one last time before running after him, hope, you will say it wether you still deny it or not.

Hope you like the chapter babys