Day3

I have another plan mayt be crazyer  than the ones befor or a tad bit less crazyer than the ones before, anyways.

For that plan I had to spend some cach and when I say some I mean I spend almost 1 million dollars on that plan.

I hope he realizes how much I spend on him, JUST TO LIKE ME

Anyways, you maybe wondering what did I do so let me just tell you.

I bought 200 other phone's all the same exact type, color and version of j hope's phone, I had to make 201 costume phone cases each asking him directly to be my boyfriend already.

Once I finally saw that he had left his phone, I quickly snached it and put one of the costume covers on there and here comes the big thing

I put them all in a big glass container with a small ladder beside it.

All the 201 phones where in there not only that but some chocolates that hobi likes mixed with other candys he likes and also some hand written love massages written by thee one and only Tae.

_____________________________

"Taehyung have you seen my phone anywheeeeeeeere, w.... What is this" He said pointing at the big glass container with wid eyes and a gapped mouth

"oh that it's a small gift and about your phone I can ring on it, right now" I said ringing on his phone and wow, all of the sudden one of the phones in the glass box rang, oh I wonder who had put it in there.

"taehyuuuuung" he said will a frown on his face.

"I wonder how it got in there"i said scratching the back of my  head

" oh yeah I wonder, you know I need my phone, that will take so long to find it "jhope said approaching the lader beside it and climbing it, then peeking in the glass box

" well I guess you better start emptying that thing to get to your phone, or just edmit that you like me back and instead I will get it to you "

" never"jhope said rolling up his sleeves and digging in.

" have you found it yet, baby "Tae said laying on the couch

" not yet..... Ah "jhope said befor going down the ladder holding his hand.

" what happened "Tae said jolting of the couch and hurrying to see what had happened.

Hosouk has got cut by one of the cards in the box

" I... Iam so sorry hobi, I didn't mean for that to happen, it's all my fault I  should have made sure that the card's edges weren't sharp "Tae said carsing j hope's wounded hand  to see how bad it is.

" Tae iam okay it's just a slight cut won't take more than two days to heal "

Jhope Pov.

Why does he care so much,his overlod care and love he is going me is making something move inside of me, it..... It's probably nothing, maybe just the fact that he reminds me of my mom and how she really cared about me.

"just wait here" he said and ran to the other room.

I sat on the couch and looked at the big pile of love letters and cards he wrote him self and the cases that were on the phones and the perfect choice of candys, he remembered what kind I loved , it all just made me smile,the fact that you have someone to love you and care for you this much is amazing.

There is something different, are his plans working, could I be falling In love.

Moments later Tae came snatching me out of my thoughts and in real life too, dragging me to the nearest sink slowly rinsing the cut and putting a bandad on it.

"here, perfect, iam sorry again, I will personally look for your phone, it was a dumb joke, iam sorry" he said looking down

I was speechless and the olny thing that escaped from my mouth was "why do you care so much"

"hobi are you dumb or oblivious , hobi I love you so much and of course therefore I care for you, I can't believe after all that you are asking me, want me to say it clearly so you can understand it, I love you" He said looking deep into my eyes

"iam sorry that I can't give you the same amount of love and care you give me and iam sorry that I don't feel the same way, I....... I don't really know what to say" I said and this time it was my turn to look down, I really felt sad and ashamed, he really loves me and had proven it multiple times even before his mind started bursting with those crazy plans, but just something inside me just doesn't edmit, I just don't know

"hobi you don't have to be sorry it's not your fault you can't control your feelings, but still that doesn't mean that I will give up, give me 2 more days and on the 5th day iam sure you will be in my arms" He Said with a big hopefull smile then left the room, leaving me all red after his last remark and happy to know that he didn't give up on me yet.

And to be honest I think he will never give up on me cause I don't think I will be able to let this happen.

Sooooo what do yall think anyways I don't think I can do it, I don't think I can finish this before January 1st, so if I don't this story's perpous will disappear and yeah soooo even if I can't finish on due, would you guys like me to just finish it anyway? Maybe extend it a little if so, tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow me for more stories