" Where the hell is this thing going? "

   " I don't know Josuke, but there's another one! " You shouted.

Another little stand ran across the road and ran beside his buddy. He was carrying money, too.

   " Damn it! What the hell are you!? "

Behind you, you saw Okuyasu running towards you and Josuke. 

   " You're about to get, slaughtered! You hear me!? "

   " Okuyasu! " You yelled.

   " Oh, hey Josuke. Hey, Y/n. Look, there's an enemy stand! I'm gonna squash it to death. Now there are two of them! "

   " Yeah, we followed one of those pests all the way from the bank. How did the one you're after attack you? " Josuke told.

   " Well, he didn't actually attack me. I was trying to buy a bottle of Calpis Water when suddenly it popped out under the vending machine and took off. "

   " That's all? You mean it didn't try to pick a fight with you? Then why were you ranting about wanting to squash it to death? "

   " Because the stupid little bastard startled me so bad I spilled my Calpis Water on myself. I want my money back damn it. "

   " Josuke the stand didn't attack us either. Maybe this isn't an enemy user. " You said.

   " Maybe, but we need to keep following them to find out. "

   " I got one! "

In front of you, a third stand appeared running alongside the other two. 

   " Woah, look. Another one joined the pack. " Okuyasu said pointing at them. 

One after another it was a swarm running in front of you. Each one had a different piece of money in their head. They turned off the street and onto a gravel road. They went into the woods and off the gravel path, running towards a tree. 

   " Be careful their user is nearby. " Josuke warned.

You stopped running and stood behind a row of bushes. Okuyasu and Josuke stood beside you breathing heavily. You looked towards the tree the stands went to and watched them gather together. Together they shot the coins they had in their heads out and started to make a pile of money. You looked to Josuke and Okuyasu and they were both amazed by how much money has piled up. 

   " All of you got so much. As they say, many a little makes a mickle. Counting all of the money that we got this makes 5,000 yen! "

You looked towards the back of the tree to see someone sitting against the tree looking down at their stand smiling at the pile of coins. 

   " As long as I have you by my side Harvest, I'll have everything I need to get by for the rest of my life. " 

ou observed the stand user sitting at the tree. He was short and on the top of his head there was no hair and he had spikes. The spikes looked to be under his skin or something because they were clearly not metal spikes on the top of his head. He wore a green uniform, and he smiled at his stand. 

   " You see the way he's talking to his stand? He must be the user seeing how chummy they are." Josuke said turning to look at you and Okuyasu.

   " You're right. Looks like another sorry chump got tagged by the bow and arrow. " Okuyasu replied.

   " He doesn't seem to be hostile though, that's a relief. " You said feeling your shoulders slump.

As quick as it was for your shoulders to relax, they immediately became tense when the bushes behind you shifted. You looked up to see the stand user standing above you, Josuke, and Okuyasu. His aura was scary, but he grinned later at you.