Aries's POV

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but Orions plan? Stupid.

    He wanted t0 wait Ophiuchus out. Draw her to us, then surprise attack her all together.

    It wouldn't work. The longer we wait. The stronger she gets. Soon she'll be so strong that no one will be able to defeat her.

    Suddenly a loud crash from behind me echoed through the hall. I whirled around not surprised to find Sag standing over a painting that was once on the wall.

    "Geez Sag, be louder, I don't think Orion heard you." Leo groaned.

    "Sorry, my coordination isn't as good when I'm nervous." Sag said looking around.

    "I thought you didn't care about the rules?" I asked him, although I was nervous too.

    "Well I care about the rules keeping us alive!" He fretted.

    "Would it help to go over the plan again?" I asked him.

    Not waiting for an answer Leo began to explain for the fifth time, "Us three, Libra, Gemini, and Taurus all agree that its best if we take matters into our own hands. So we're meeting them by the front gate of the school in ten minutes. Then we work together to find her and defeat her."

    We all knew there were major gaps in the plan, but we couldn't just sit around and do nothing. If we didn't work fast the clones would finish forming. Over the past days everyone had noticed the clones were forming faster.

    "There they are." Sag pointed out.

    Sure enough the other three were waiting at the gate. We hurried over to them and I noticed Sag took Libras hand.

    "We need to hurry, Vi and Cap were skeptical about me going to study." Taurus said.

    "Okay, can anyone think of where Ophiuchus might be? Somewhere dark and gloomy perhaps?" Leo asked.

    We all thought in silence for a few minutes. Where would a powerful star hide out?

    "Am I interrupting something?"

    I whirled around and saw principle Ainsworth looking at us with a small smile on her lips.

    "No, nothings happening." Sag said quickly. Mentally I slapped my forehead.

    "You know, I personally agree with you. Ophiuchus will just get stronger if you wait. Your right to try and find her." Ainsworth told us sincerely.

    We were all taken aback. There was no point in trying to deny it. But she wasn't angry, she was agreeing with us? In the back of my head something sat uneasy, but I brushed it off, she could help us.

    "Do you have any idea where she could be hiding out?" I asked her.

    Ainsworth chewed her lip in consideration for what felt like a life time. Finally her eyes brightened and she snapped her fingers.

    "Actually I've been thinking, maybe Ophiuchus isn't to far away. She would want to stay close to her targets. Let me write down the location for you!" Ainsworth grinned pulling out a notepad and pen.

    She scribbled down a location then passed the paper over to Gemini.

    "I wish you the best of luck and safe travels. Oh, and don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." Ainsworth winked and strutted away.

    I brushed off my unease and looked over Geminis shoulder at the slip of paper.

    It read: Ophiuchus rests at the cave of stjarnor.

    "Stjarnor? Is that even a word?" Libra asked.

    "Yeah it's Sweden for stars, fitting huh?" Taurus gulped.

    "How long would it take to get there?" Leo asked no one in particular.

    "We couldn't walk it. Maybe... we could borrow a car or something." I gently offered.

    We all considered that for a while, eventually Gemini shook her head, "No. I can rent one. But we aren't stealing."

    "Then we better get a move on. Ophiuchus isn't gonna defeat herself." Leo declared.

♈︎

Merry late Christmas, and happy late new year! I hope the Sweden is somewhat accurate, so sorry if it isn't! Hope you enjoyed.

QOTC: Do you believe in aliens?

-V