Scorpio's POV

We all just stood there for a while, not sure what to do.

    "Orion!" Virgo suddenly cried out.

    We all shook out of our fear and ran back up stairs to find Orion.

    "Wait guys, if Ophiuchus wrote that just now, she must still be around here somewhere," I thought out loud.

    "Scorpios right. Lets split up, half of us find Orion, the other half find Ophiuchus," Aries said going into leader mode.

    "Water and Earth signs lets go find Orion, Air and Fire signs, find Ophiuchus, stay together and good luck," Capricorn said as we split into our groups and parted ways.

    "Come on guys, what if he's in trouble!" Pisces rushed us as we ran up the spiral stair case and down the hallway that lead to the window room.

    I threw the door open and we all ran inside ready for anything.

    "Orion!" Cancer yelled in shock.

    Orion was on the floor unmoving. It seemed like he was fine other than the fact that he was unconscious. The room was empty other than Orion and us, but I wasn't going to take any chances.

    "Lets scout the room and make sure she is really gone." I announced to the group.

    "Good idea," Taurus agreed as we searched the whole room.

    The room wasn't that big, there was a big window that was looking down on the training room, in front of the window there was a table with controls that controlled the room. Other than that there was nothing else, Ophiuchus was gone.

    "We have to get him help," Virgo said as she checked his pulse.

    "But we can't take him to a normal hospital, they might question us and we can't tell them we're Zodiacs," Cap said.

    "Then what do we do!" Pisces said beginning to panic.

    "I can help," A voice said from behind us.

    We all whirled around and saw a woman with white hair and blue eyes. She looked to be around Orions age but she had a calming safe look to her.

    "Who are you?" Taurus questioned.

    "My name is Lyra. I expect Orion hasn't mentioned me, I am his wife. I know who you all are, I'm a Constellation too. Please allow me to heal him." She said as she kneeled own next to him.

    I didn't know if we should belive her or not. But something in her eyes, sadness, told me that she really did want to help.

    "Okay, do what you need to do." I told her.

    "Are you sure about this?" Cancer whispered to me.

    "Yeah, I think she's telling the truth.

    "Okay your call," Taurus whispered.

    Lyra held her hands out in front of her and Orion began to levitate off the floor.

    "Follow me," She told us as she began to walk out the door with floating Orion not far behind her.

    We followed her down the hallway until we stopped in front of an unfamiliar wood door.

    "What's this?" Cap asked.

    "My office." Lyra answered as we walked into the room.

    It was a decent sized room, it reminded me of a nurses office, there were hospital bed and medical equipment.

    "If you haven't already guessed, my power is healing." Lyra informed us and Orion flew on to one of the beds.

    "He will be in good care." She told us as she looked lovingly at her husband.

    "How come we never knew you were here?" Pisces asked.

    "Orion likes to keep secrets, I suppose you will see to ask him when he wakes up."

    "Uh- who is that?" Cancer asked in a fearful voice pointing to a figure laying in the other hospital bed.

    "Ah, that is your lovely friend Aquarius," Lyra answered while she was carrying for Orion.

    "Aqua! Is she okay?" Virgo ran over to her.

    "Yes, when we unlocked her power something strange happened. Instead of accessing the power like everyone else, her body fought it, she is very weak because we had to run tests and work hard to coax her body and soul into excepting the power, it mostly worked." Lyra told us as she continued working on Orion.

    "Mostly?" I questioned.

    "Yes well something quite extraordinary happened with Ms Bearer, I'll let her show you when she wakes up," Lyra answered.

    "So if you don't mind me asking where were you when Ophiuchus attacked?" Cancer questioned her.

    "In my office, I didn't hear anything until you guys thundered up the stairs and into the control room, I went to investigate." Lyra smiled at Cancer's questioning.

    "So your a Constellation? Why were you sent down?" I wondered aloud. It seemed unwise in my opinion to send so many stars from the night sky down to Earth.

    "I was sent down with my husband. Orion was selected to train all of you, I was selected for healing, which hasn't been in need until recently, we are the only stars here." Lyra answered feeding Orion a purple liquid.

    Taurus turned to her with a questioning face, "But what about Principle Ainsworth? Orion said that she knew too," I nodded, I had forgotten about Ainsworth.

    "She does know, but she is fully human. The stars chose her as a guide for you, she has sworn a unbreakable oath to never turn her back on you or disobey, and if she does, well you don't want to know. Once you defeat Ophiuchus, all memory of you and the oath will be gone." Lyra answered leaning back on her chair. She seemed done with Orion.

    "And if we don't?" I asked.

    "Don't what?" Lyra asked back.

    "If we don't defeat Ophiuchus. If we lose, then what?" I asked once more.

    She turned to me with a grim expression on her face, "Then death and destruction will form, hell breaks out, chaos unfolds."

    "So don't loose, got it" I said sarcastically.

    This was going to be a long school year.

♏︎

Sorry this chapter is kind of short, future chapters will be longer. Hope you enjoyed!

QOTC: dark or light?

-V