Home Sweet Home

Jason started coming to as he was softly bouncing around he didn't know what was going on until he opened up his eyes and sat up he realized he was riding on the back of Lupa he patted her back and looked he was high up and wouldn't be getting off until they arrived at the wolf house. He looked down at his his shin which was decently bandaged together by one of the Apollo campers as he glances at the dried blood on his leg he catches the sight of Reyna giving him a slight smile he smiles back softly. He smiled as he saw the wolf house his childhood home he was happy and glad he got to come back it had been a few years since he had been there. As they started to get closer to the wolf house everything was dark and cold the plants were wilting Lupa reached the entrance and laid down Jason slid off of her back and fell to his knee as soon as he tried to put weight on his wounded leg. Reyna came over and helped him up and helped him inside he smiled softly and looked at her "Thanks" he said and she nodded in reply as they walked inside everything looked different to him it was shocking Reyna brought him to a spare room and sat him on the bed then she walked out. Jason waited about a minute before standing using anything he could for support than made his way to the stairs and hobbled up them then continued to the end of the hall and reached up pulling down the attic opening and the ladder came down so he climbed up and smiled at the sight of his childhood room still the exact same as he left it he hobbled to his bed and laid down then reached in a secret hiding spot he had and pulled out ambrosia and drank it then relaxed on the bed looking out at the view of his childhood years.