Prologue

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

We all know, Wu Xie took down the Wang's family for the sake of his best bro, Zhang Qiling, willing to sacrifice his freedom, his normal life.

But what if we rewind the whole storyline back to the day he has been cut-throated, by a man from the Wang's?

What if, the Wang's suddenly changed their minds, kept Wu Xie alive, instead of letting him bleeding out in the desert of white?

Every 'what if', is happening in this story.

No one knows the master of Wu's family is alive, neither the people who worked for him, nor his friends.

Until one day, they meet again, in a tomb, of Wang Zanghai. Together, they conquered the dead, the mysteries, the truth behind.

Will they able to get through all this?Will they able to disintegrate the Wang's family? Will they able to...

Save the entire Mystic?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   Hi guys, I'm Sanguine, a little girl who wants to write out her imaginary world out of her hands.

   Well, this is my first novel, which is a story based on my imaginary mind. Next thing is, English is not my tongue, so there's many I've used translation (Still in the journey of learning English).

   In that case, you might find out many grammar mistakes. If you find one, please comment and let me know so that I'll not doing the same mistake again.

   I not sure whether I can update my stories everyday, but I will try my best not to delay over a week.

   Hope you guys enjoy it, leave a comment or a like if you like.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚

&

𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂