Chapter 8

Violet's P.O.V.

"Do I look ok?" I ask the girls as I walk down the stairs, spinning slowly around.

"Woah, that's the outfit he bought you right?" Ronnie asked. I nodded.

"You are so lucky. That outfit is gorgeous Vi", Carson swooned. I blushed slighty.

To add to the outfit I just curled my hair and left it down. My makeup was just a smokey look that I usually wear just a little darker and used a darkish red lipstick.

"Thanks but do you think he is going to like it" I ask cautiously. Then the doorbell rang.

"I don't know let's figure out", Kiera smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door. Taking a deep breath in I opened it to be greeted by a gorgeous guy in a tux, with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, woah you look amazing. I am glad I bought that for you" Blaine said taking my hand and kissing the back of it. I blushed deeply.

"Now Blaine you better bring her back before midnight or your in trouble", my cousin ordered Blaine.

"But its already seven so I only have four hours to spend with your beautiful cousin? That's injust", Blaine whines, then leaning over to peck me on the cheek lightly.

"Four hours is enough", Mathew scolded then he turned to me and smiled.

"If he gives you any trouble.."

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in", the girls suddenly sang behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this really the time to be singing this?" I scowl.

"Well he is Blaine James", Carson muttered.

"I'm not that bad anymore", Blaine whined.

"You still got a girl pregnant didn't you" Ronnie pointed out.

"Have we not let that go?" Blaine bursted out.

"No no we haven't", the girls say in sync.

"Better not make my cousin-"

"Goodness gractious!! What do you think I am going to do to Violet anyways? I am not going to sleep with her!" Blaine screamed, although there was a hint of red appearing on his cheeks.

"You better not. I do not want to become an uncle", Mathew pointed out.

"Mathew!" I shrieked hitting him in the arm, "I would not and will not for a long time".

"You better not, or I'm telling your dad" he smirked.

"Snitch" I muttered.

"Baby", he shot back.

"Ok come on let's go. I'm losing precious time here" Blaine said tapping his foot impatiently. Smiling he offered me his hand which I took happily.

"have fun"

"Not too much fun"

"Be safe"

"If you do the deed"

"USE PROTECTION!" they all screamed. Suddenly I heard a little girl's voice.

"But why do they have to use protection?" I hear Ria ask.

"So they don't make a baby" Carson told her. I roleld my eyes and clung unto Blaine's arm tighter.

"You know you really do look beautiful" Blaine said softly, kissing me softly on the temple.

"Do you really think so?" I ask him, blushing slightly.

"Well it is an expensive outfit", he grumbled.