Chapter 5

"NO", I stated, "no. It's not going to happen".

"Please Violet please help me. I am begging you, I will give you anything you want", he begged me.

"Why? Why should I help a guy that left me on the side of the road in the rain the last time I saw him?" I screamed at him.

"Because it's his time of need", he pleaded.

"And where were you when I needed you? Huh? Oh yeah, you were screwing one of my friends!" I screamed back.

"Violet I- he started.

"Know what Blaine? Go ask some other girl to be your slave", I snapped, with that I grabbed my bag and walked out.

Fuming I walked out and headed straight back to my dorm. When I threw the door open, Ria ran straight towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Violet! Your back!" she screamed.

"Yeah I am, so want to go to the mall now?" I asked her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yay!" With that she ran up to her room and closed it. I sighed and jogged slowly up to my room. Grabbing a pair of black skinnies and my chiffon top with the matching feather necklace. Taking also my black Ray-Bans. I onlywear my glasses if I am either sad or am extremely tired or just want to. And this is one of those times. I am suppose to always wear them but, I don't. TIme to finish of my outfit, I looked into the closet and found them. Pairing it all with my black gladiators.

"Come on Ria", I screamed, going back down the stairs, "Let's go baby".

Ria came down in her little jeans and her white cardigan. I don't know why but little children have really nice clothes now a days. I smiled at her and took my car keys.

As I opened the door I saw a very unpleasent sight. Rolling my eyes I pushed around Blaine and tried to walk to the car. Not realizing that Ria wasn't following. Suddenly, I got slammed into the side of the car, with Blaine standing dangerously close to me. His hand resting on the small of my back, his eyes peircing into me. And is extremely annoying smirk spread on his face

"Violet, you know what I want", he growled.

"And I told you no, why do you test my patience Blaine", I snarled back in the same tone.

"You will help me. You have to. You have no choice", suddenly he slipped his hand into my pocket. My pulse quickened.

"Trust me. After you see what I gave you, you will for sure help me". Then he gave me a sweet smile, not one of his annoying smirk but it was actually genuinely nice. I gulped and reached into my pocket and saw a silver box. The same silver box he gave me a week before we broke up. Speaking of which, what happened to that box anyways.

I held my breath and opened the box. I gasped. Blaine gave me a small smile and casted his eyes down to the ground.

"I remember the day we broke up and how you left it in the car. It wasn't the box I gave you so I thought you were cheating on me but I opened it and realized it was from your dad", he explained.

"Wait my grandma's brotch?"

"Yes and I knew how important it was and when you threw it back in the car it broke so I got it fixed but never had the chance to return it". He gave me the same shy smile, my heart fluttered. What is going on?

I know he is trying to get me to help him but something seemed sincere about the way he said this. What am I saying? He isn't ever sincere but then again he really loves this baby.

"You still have a choice to reject me but I just wanted to give it to you", he said. I looked up at him and gazed into his eyes. Slowly I was falling deeper into the his eyes. STOP! No, you will not do this Violet. But clearly this was important to him.....

"Violet?" he asked shaking me by the shoulders, "You alright?"

 I nodded and responded."Thank you but how did you remember-"

"I remember you crying at my place over your grandma and I remember you holding it and saying you will never let it go. So here you are", he smiled again.

"Blaine, I-um this is so" how do I put this, "sweet".

"I guess so", he trailed off. I sighed. I really owe him now, wait? Ah man, now I have to do the rioght thing....

"Blaine, I can't ever repay you", I said, softly.

"There is one way", he smirked now. I rolled my eyes. He is right.

~~~~~~

"I can not believe I am doing this for you", I whined, getting out of the car.

"Well you do owe me don't you?" Blaine smirked at me as he opened the door to the law office, "Come on Ria, don't you want to come inside?" he asked my cousin. She smiled and ran inside, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Violet, why we not at the mall?" Ria pouts.

"We have to help Blaine with his problems sweetheart" I explained adding a hint of bitterness.

"Are we still not over this?" Blaine groaned.

"No no we aren't", I mocked.

"Violet?" Ria asked.

"Yes honey?"

"Are you and Blaine dating?" she asked innocently.

"NO!" I screamed, "No, I would never!"

"Well now she wouldn't" I heard Blaine mutter, sounding hurt. Aw! I bruised his man ego......good!

"Never wanted to" I shot back.

"Coming from the girl with a hundred degree burn on her cheeks, or are you blushing Vi?" he smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him which cause him to back up, I smiled at him. But he was right. I felt a slight warmth coming off my cheeks.

"Violet? Why are your cheeks red?" Ria asked.

"Too many red blood cells in my cheeks", I explained, nodding my head in disapproval of my own answer.

"Yeah, it happens when girls are infront of guys they like and won't admit it. Right Violet?" With that Blaine took a step behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly on the cheek. My cheeks right there and then suddenly decided to flame up. He started to laugh and stepped back slightly though his hands were still planted on my waist.

"If you aren't dating then why are Blaine's hands still on your waist?" Ria asked slyly. As if on cue, Blaine and I ripped apart from one another. I looked over at Blaine and saw that his cheeks had turn a light shade of red.

"Trust me Ria, we aren't dating now come on. Let's go get Blaine's legal documents and lawyer and all that so we can go to the mall", I said almost skipping down the hall.

"Ok so this is a meeting for both lawyers, both mine and Tanya's so please be nice to her lawyer", he pleaded. I rolled my eyes. Is he serious?

"Right, because I'm the one that should behave" I complained.

"Yes it is", he smiled, "Ready?" I nodded.

"Ready Ria?" he asked my cousin.

"Yes Blainey", she said say his name the way a baby would. He exhaled deeply and opened the door. My jaw dropped.

"Daddy?"