Warning

Rin came back and saw Y/N's stuff scattered around . He immediately went to Bonten's hideout.

Millie was looking at the computer screen as Sanzu ,Ran was looking at her. Mikey was laying on the sofa. Koko was crying on the table while Kakucho patted him.
Rin didn't know what happened here. He went to Mikey and whispered something. Mikey sat up straight and looked at Rin,"Can you stop whispering? Creep". Sanzu couldn't hold back his laughter,"Creep. Lol"
Rin ignored Sanzu and looked at crying Koko,"Dude are you crying? Lol you look super ugly". Kakucho landed a punch on Rin's face.
Kakucho: Rin not now.
Rin: don't punch my face. I don't wanna look like you.
Mikey:Stop. Look for Y/N.
Sanzu: oh! Rin already did it?

They didn't realize Millie was sitting there working on the computer. "ah! Found it!" Millie said looking at the computer.
Koko:did you found her?
Millie:Yeah. She is Inui Kun's childhood friend.
Koko:ahhh!really now?
Millie: Yeah you dated her in 8th grade.
Koko:How did you found that?.
Rin: who? dated?who dated who?
Ran:Inui is getting married with Koko's "Crush". He wants to stop it.
Rin: since when does he has a crush ? On a girl?
Koko: Millie send me her address.
Rin: dude I thought you were gay lol. Why are you asking for her address?.
Millie: I already sent it. Don't force her...
Koko: what do you take me for? I'm a gentleman.
Millie: Sure...
Rin: Come on explain. Who is that secret crush?
Koko: none of your business.
Kakucho: Are you sure?
Koko: yeah I love her.
Mikey: if you are done with "love" call Lia and ask her to get her ass over here.

Koko quickly called Lia and Mikey, Sanzu with Lia  left the room after a short chat.
Millie looked at Rin and asked with a calm voice,"Y/N..Where is she?". Rin sighed and said,"She ran away when I asked her out on a date."
"DATE??" Ran screamed. "Yea lol. She is probably hiding somewhere." Rin shurgged saying so. Ran glared at Rin,"why would you ask her out?". Rin smirked,"Cause I can." Ran was annoyed to the point he left the room. Kakucho looked at Millie saying,"what happened to you too now?".
Millie stood up and said,"Rin I won't let you go if you harm Y/N". With a intense glare Millie left the room. Kakucho put his hand on the table,"So Y/N is gonna be your golden goose now?".
Rin laughed sarcastically saying,"nah she is gonna be my golden bitch."

Kakucho frowned upon Rin's words,"You know Millie isn't lying. Don't make her angry." Rin knew exactly what Kakucho meant as he saw flashbacks of Millie killing people mercilessly. "I don't wanna die lol. Besides Mikey will kill me before she does." Saying so Rin sat down.

Rin:so what happened Koko?care to explain?
Koko: why should I?
Rin: maybe it's because your secrets are safe with me?
Koko: A$$hole! Fine I will tell you.
Kakucho: I'm leaving. Mikey called for me.
Rin: Okay~ bye kaku-san~~~.
Kakucho: tsk a$$hole. (Left the room)
Rin: I'm not even gay. Stop calling me a$$hole.
Koko: huh? where did that come from?
Rin: Nevermind! Tell me your story.

Koko: Well I left Inui's side long ago cause I was suffocating with Akane san's image.
Rin: hm~so?
Koko: But since we used to best friend's. I still talked to him on a daily basis.
Rin:Aha~then?
Koko: Last year our gang accidentally killed Hinata and Takemichi committed $uicide right after.
Rin: How is that related to your crush?
Koko: Can't you just lemme finish? A$$hole.
Rin: tsk. Fine. Speak.
Koko: Inui called me next day in front of Takemichi's grave. He was crying for a long time..He asked me why I did that. Without thinking I said I wanted to do that. He punched me and I punched him back unintentionally.
Rin: ...' where is your crush?'

Koko: We started fighting and he severed our ties...Last week I saw him with a girl in front of Takemichi's grave. They gave him a invitation card to their wedding.
Rin: He is crazy. Who the hell invites dead person.
Koko: I took that card to confirm and they are actually getting married.
Rin: So where is the problem?
Koko: He is getting married Rin! With the girl I love.
Rin:dude are you for real. This whole damn story is about Inui. You didn't even know that girl 2weeks ago.
Koko: No!! I know her. I dated her in 8th grade and she was Inui's neighbor.

Rin: I give up. You have been in love with that thing for 12years and you still don't know. You need mental help.
Koko: no i only dated her for 2 months.
Rin: This dum! B@tch!! You are in love with Inui not that random chick you can't even remember.
Koko: what?no I don't !
Rin: You always talk about Inui. You even help secretly. Despite Mikey's disapproval you still talked with him. For him you worked your A$$ off.If this isn't love I don't know what is.
Koko: I didn't do it for him. I worked for Akane San. I helped him for Akane San. Besides since when do you know about love?

Rin: I'm done with you man. Suit yourself loser.