Lovers ?

After that Y/N told Millie about last night and Millie sighed. Millie'that fucker wasn't as bad as I thought'

"I didn't wanted this either but I didn't had any choice. Don't cry. If any of those assholes touches you tell me right away." Millie said patting her head.

Y/N "hae..did you and Sanzu san did that ?" Looking at worried y/n Millie said "No.. we just pretended like you guys. Rin isn't trustworthy but he owes me a favor so he won't touch you like that."

Y/N said "sorry Millie I'm causing you so much trouble" she was embarrassed for crying in front of all members.

"It's fine I was like that too. It's not like schools teaches us stuff like that. You don't have to do that stuff just pretend to be Rin's girlfriend." Millie said laying on the bed.

At bonten's meeting room.
Mikey:Did you find any clue ?
Rin: not yet. I was busy under the sheets with y/n.
*Sanzu glared at Rin while Kakucho sighed *
Mikey: Rin stop fooling around. Gathering information is in your hands.
Sanzu:Rin get the work done by tomorrow.

Rin: Haah! Tomorrow?
Ran: I will help him with that if Mikey wants.
Mikey: Sure. But if you don't get the work done by tomorrow you will both be punished.
Ran:...

Rin in Y/N room.
"Hey~"
"Mmm" sleeping y/n said as she woke up.
Rin leaned his face towards y/n's neck. Y/N felt embarrassed and pushed him away,"What the hell is your problem!!".
Looking at flustered Y/N Rin grinned and innocently said,"what?". Y/N looked at Rin angrily, "Why are you always doing this kinda stuff every single time".
Rin pouted and touched his neck," I have no idea what you are talking about!" .

Flustered Y/N shouted,"You are such a pervert!". Rin felt offended, he looked at Y/N with a smirk on his face,"Y/N are you trying to provoke me right now?"
Y/N could feel Rin's eyes devouring her body. She felt extremely uncomfortable and terrified. She didn't dared to look at Rin's eyes. She wanted to ran away but her body didn't move. 'What's wrong with him?it's as if he wants to eat me alive. He is creepier than I thought. Should I just ran away?'

Rin was satisfied with the look scared Y/N had in her eyes. 'Her scared face is more amusing than crying face. I might actually fall for her.'
"Okay enough with chitchat. Get ready we are leaving in 5 minutes"Rin said handing over a bag to Y/N.
Y/N grabbed the bag with trembling eyes"Where are we going?". Rin smirked,"Date".

Y/N was looking at the dress and shocked at Rin's word,"D-D-Date??". "You are really breaking my heart now. We are lovers. Date isn't a uncommon thing for lovers."Rin said .
Y/N was struck by lightning hearing Rin's word,"What the?Since when ? I don't remember us being lovers."
' is this guy crazy or what?when did we become lovers ?'

"You have 3 minutes to get ready. I can help you if you want." Rin said ignoring Y/N's question. Y/N quickly dressed up and got out of the washroom,'This dress isn't revealing. It's kinda comfortable too. Did he pick it out himself?'
"Not bad. You look decent, let's go now" Rin said slowly holding Y/N's hand.

In the car:
Y/N was looking at the beautiful night scenery  through the window and Rin was driving. Rin looked at Y/N's slightly pink lips and beautiful silver eyes sparkling at the sight outside the window. "That night, when I asked you to be my bitch. I didn't actually mean bitch. I meant lovers"Rin said looking at the rearview.
'what the ..?like pretending to be lovers? I thought he was serious..ahh I'm such a fool. He must be laughing at me. I'm Soo embarrassed' Y/N's face was bright red as she kept looking at the window.

"But of course if you want, I don't mind keeping you as my bitch. You are quite cute" Rin said with a smirk as he was looking at flustered Y/N.
Y/N looked at Rin,"I didn't mean that....Can you stop teasing me and tell me where we are going?".

Rin:Date! I already answered you twice.
Y/N: eh? What date? Why?
Rin: ah~ we are couple now of course we will go to dates and stuff. If we don't wanna get caught.
Y/N: oh..
Rin: disappointed? If you want I can take you to a real date.
Y/N: NO. No need. I am disappointed.

Rin felt sad for some unknown reason. They didn't talk after that. Reaching the destination Rin pulled over the car. In the dark alley. There weren't many people there actually none at all.

Y/N got out of the car. She was a little scared. Rin was happy looking at her helplessly alone. He looked at Y/N's neck and had some thoughts. He was trying to reach her neck but stopped midway "tsk". Y/N looked back and saw Rin walking away. "Where are you going?" . "I need to pick up some stuff, wait for me bitch san~" Rin said shaking his hands in the air.

Y/N waited for 13 minutes but Rin didn't come back. She looked at the car as a mysterious hand put a white clothe on her face. She tried to struggle but she fainted. She could see a blurry face smirking at her .

Author: ah sorry I was a bit late. Once again Rin isn't the male lead. Thanks for reading :)