|34|. Happy Birthday!

Disha's POV

"Happy Birthday Abhinav" I wished abhinav as soon as I woke up. He opened his eyes and lightly smiled at me saying thank you in his morning husky voice and pulled me closer to himself.

I removed the duvet from me to get up but abhinav again wrapped his arms around me and stopped me from getting up.

"That's how will wish your such a handsome husband huh? No kiss?" he said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yupp, now leave me I have to get ready for office and khushi might be coming here anytime to wish you" I said and tried removing his hands from my waist but I failed in it so I turned towards him and pecked his cheeks thinking that he will leave me now.

"Now you got your kiss so leave me" I said and this time he hovered over me in order to stop me from getting up. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes that it made my heart flutter and blush made it's way to my cheeks.

"I was asking for a proper kiss from you not this one and no matter what I am never gonna leave you" he said and when told me that he will never leave me he tightened his hold on my waist.

I smiled listening him and he leaned towards me for a kiss or more like proper kiss which he was talking about but before his lips could meet mine we heard our room door opening followed by Khushi singing a birthday song for abhinav.

As soon as we heard khushi he quickly laid beside me and I sat on the bed. Khushi wished both of us good morning and then kissed abhinav's cheeks while wishing him happy birthday with a greeting card which she made yesterday.

"Thank you khushi" abhinav said and hugged khushi. I can tell from his expression that he is missing gauri di now so to cheer his mood I too hugged him and as his eyes met mine he smiled.

I went inside the washroom to get ready and khushi went to hers. Abhinav was talking with our parents and friends who called him to wish him birthday.

I got ready and then started making breakfast for us while ashi was preparing our lunch. I placed bakery biscuits, fruits, bread jam and juice for khushi and me while coffee for abhinav.

I especially made cupcakes for khushi as it's been few days she had eaten them and she didn't even asked me to bake some for her as I was not completely healed from my injuries