11 - Moments Later

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." Hanna said.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours." Ashley said, leaving the room.

Aria got up to shut the door and they all looked towards Hanna.

"Noel Kahn is A." Hanna said.

"No he isn't." Katherine said immediately. She just simply couldn't believe that Noel could possibly be A.

"Yes he is, Kat." Hanna said.

"No he's not. Noel was with me when I got my first A text. It's not him." Katherine said, not budging on the subject.

"I saw him in the woods and he left an A message." Hanna said.

"You saw him leave a message?" Spencer asked.

"He wrote something on the back of a car window." Hanna said, glancing at Aria.

"What car? What did he write?" Emily asked.

"I see you." Aria said.

"How do you know?" Spencer asked.

"I was in the car." Aria said.

"Whose car was it?" Emily asked.

Aria took a few seconds to answer. "Ezra Fitz."

Katherine felt her blood boil. She had now heard two things she hated in less than five minutes.

"So, first I hear that my best friend has been torturing us and now you're telling me that Ezra Fitz is getting with you again?" Katherine asked, her tone showing just how mad she was. "God, this whole thing is so fucked up."

"Hold on, Mr. Fitz? And you knew?" Spencer asked.

Aria just nodded.

"Aria." Emily said.

"Hanna?" Spencer said.

"It was Mr. Fitz." Hanna confirmed.

"You and Mr. Fitz?" Emily asked Aria.

"You met him there?" Spencer asked.

"The call you got at the party, that was him?" Emily asked.

"I couldn't tell. I couldn't tell anyone. I promised Ezra." Aria said.

"Ezra? Whoa, hold it. This is something that's been going on? How did Kat know? How did you know?" Spencer said.

"It was obvious." Katherine said, shrugging. She was still pissed off about everything.

"I didn't just get into his car last night. Who do you think I am?" Aria said.

Katherine thought she was being a dumbass, something was off with Ezra. She hated that he was a person of authority and still couldn't keep himself away from a sixteen year old girl. She knew what she had with Jason was wrong, but it was nothing like that.

"How long have you been seeing him?" Emily asked.

"Since right before school started." Aria said.

"Oh my god. Since Labor Day?" Spencer said.

"Okay, so you don't have a boyfriend in Iceland?" Hanna asked.

"No, I did. But it's not like that." Aria said.

"And you were seeing a teacher when I fixed you up with Noel?" Hanna asked. Aria just stayed quiet. "Oh my god. I fixed you up with Noel."

"I think you have the wrong idea. There is absolutely no way that Noel is A." Katherine said.