Reason II- Chapter 43

Start from the beginning

Vansh: (in tears) With handling everything, all the struggles you had to go through!

Riddhima: (in tears) But I gave you the same pain. I was coming back when I finally thought things would have settled down, after 9 years! But destiny played a twisted game once more.....Vyom was all that time keeping an eye on us. He attacked us and I slipped into coma. Having no other choice to wait for another 9 years till today.

Vansh: (fisting his arms) I am not going to spare that Vyom! (anger) Because of him you suffered, I suffered and my kids with the entire family suffered! I would have had you with me 9 years back if that accident hadn't taken place?

Riddhima: Yea Vansh. (tears)

Rivan: I remember that night you told us we were going for a trip (tears) So that was this?

Riddhima: It was!

They all were in tears listening to the painful past when they suddenly heard the vase behind drop. Rivan saw first and screamed.

Rivan: Riva!! (shouting)

Riva was on the floor, sitting and rubbing her chest while breathing heavily. She had once again remembered the attack leading her to go through a panic attack. Everyone rushed to her. Vansh and Riddhima took her in to a hug while Rivan kept rubbing her back. Riddhima and Vansh soothed her pain for some time and broke the hug to see her face pale and full of tears.

Riva: I wasn't able to do anything mom! (breathing heavily)

Riddhima: Don't blame yourself for it. Please and see now I'm fine! (calming her)

Vansh: Princess please calm down (kissing her forehead) Everything's fine now!

Rivan offered Riva her medicines to calm her down and she soon started breathing normally. Vansh and Rivan took her carefully to the bed and she sat down. Rivan handed her a glass of water which she had and she seemed fine.

Vansh: Princess I don't want to take any stress of the past now! Get it?

Riva: I'll try to

Vansh: (cupping her face) I don't want you to try to but I want you to do it. I can't see you so dejected like this! So now promise me

Riva: (smiling) Fine promise.

Riddhima: So you'll listen to your father but never to your mum right?

Riva: No when

Riddhima: when? All the time! You've never listened to anything that I told you and now you listen to your father? (naughtily)

Vansh: Very good! Keep it up, proven that you're my princess!

Riddhima: And he's my prince (Pulling Rivan)

Rivan: Forever by the way I told you right when you cry you look like a strawberry! (to Riva)

Riva: (glared at him) You!

Vansh: (holding her tight) Stop fighting! He means to say that you're as sweet as a strawberry! (caressing her hair)

Rivan: No! Who said that. I say she's a strawberry because she looks completely red and her face fluffs up like those huge strawberries with pimples on her face representing the yellow seeds.

Riva: You!! (Anger)

Vansh: Rivan! What is this (struggling to hold Riva who was trying to beat Rivan) You know what go! (let go of her)

Rivan: Mom!! (he went behind Riddhima) How will you hit now? (laughing)

Riddhima: Simple (she moved away making way for Riva)

Riva: Thank you!

Rivan: Mom!!

Rivan ran around the room while Riva ran behind him, trying to hit him. The rest laughed watching their antics and wondered if they actually were 18 years old however kids will always remain kids.

Vansh: Riddhima, promise me that you won't hide anything from now on

Riddhima: I promise Vansh. (they held each other's hands)

Ishani: Now no more remembering the past! (wiping her tears)

Riansh: Yess!!

Angre: Not yet over....

Precap:

Tackling Vyom

Hope you all liked this chapter, please do vote and comment. 

The next chapter out after 30+ votes! 

~Parita