CHAPTER 6: A Revenge

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, why not?"

Meanwhile, a police car parked in front of the local store. Jessica and Ethan got out of the car and started walking to the store, which was trashed. The windows were broken, and the interior was in disarray. An old man came out of the store, somewhat nervous, he addressed the officers.

"Good evening, Mr. Williams!" Ethan said as he shook hands with the man.

"Good evening, Ethan, Jessica."

"What happened, Richard?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, someone broke into the store last night, trashed everything and stole a couple of things."

"What was stolen?"

"Well, from what I've seen, a rope, alcohol, a lighter, and baseball bats! I don't want to know what they're planning to do with those things..."

"I understand... Do you have the security video?"

"That's the thing...come with me."

The man led them to an old computer with a security video on the screen, and began playing it.

The video showed the store at 4:35 a.m., showing the street in front of the store. For a few seconds nothing could be seen, but suddenly, the video began to corrupt, destroying the image, as a low rumble began to sound, almost like a demonic voice. The man paused the video.

"The damn video stays like that for a few minutes, and then goes back to normal, but whoever the thief was, he was already gone."

"I understand... we'll do our best to find the thieves, Richard." Jessica said as she started to leave the store.

"Thank you dear!"

In the woods, Randy was sitting outside the cabin. It had been almost two weeks since he last had any kind of contact with The Slender Man, the boys were starting to get annoyed. And they decided to take revenge with their own hands. The boy just stared at the flame of his new lighter, remembering the night he burned down his house. Suddenly, a white cat passed in front of Randy. A sick smile formed on the boy's face as he stood up, walking over to the cat, calling to it. The cat rubbed against Randy's leg. Suddenly, Randy grabbed the cat by the neck, lifting it up into the air and beginning to choke it. The cat tried to defend itself by scratching all over the boy's hand in desperation. Randy didn't mind the pain. He threw the cat towards a tree, a sound of breaking bones was heard as the cat fell to the ground, the frightened cat began to crawl on the ground with its broken legs, meowing with pain and desperation in his voice. Randy grabbed one of the bottles of alcohol that he had stolen the night before, and began to spray the cat with the liquid as his horrible smile widened and he took out his lighter, the cat stared with eyes of pure terror as he saw the lighter fall on it. The flames erupted like a miniature inferno as the cat's meows turned into screams of pain, almost as human as a real person's as the boy just stared at him, his eyes unblinking as his face twisted further into an ominous smile and the cat's cries only increased...

In the cliff lay the lifeless body of Jack, his limbs were inhumanly bent, almost like an insect, his neck broken against the ground, the mask on his face was broken, showing a dislocated jaw full of broken and rotten teeth, while a Raven finished eating the rest of his one eye. Leaving a trail of blood on the blue mask, almost like tears of blood, and various parts of his body had been ravenously devoured by wild animals, revealing flesh and bone everywhere. Suddenly, his body began to tremble, and moans of agony tore from his dry throat. The rotting body began to rise up ghoulishly, its broken limbs wriggling and contorting, until finally the tall figure stood, looking around, realizing that he could see nothing, little to nothing left of the young comic he had once been. it was, instead, an animalistic creature, without conscience, lying there. He began to be guided by sounds and smells. Jack began to look for a way out of the cliff, finally coming across a wall of solid rock, the creature began to climb the wall like an insect, while dry noises came from its rotting mouth. Finally, he reached the top, letting out a thunderous scream into the forest.