An almost perfect morning

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" She laughed, trying to push his hands off of her, wiggling her legs and trying to twirl on the bed away from him as he pulled her close and continued tickling.

"I swear to god Derek I'll bite you!"

"Stop threatening to bite me when we both know you won't- ow!" He couldn't help his laughing as she bit his arm, creating just enough of a split second for her to escape his tickles.

She swiftly pushed his knees so he flopped on his back on the bed as she flipped her legs over him, resting on her knees either side of his hips and pinning him down with her hands on his chest and a permanent laugh in her voice as she looked down at him, pretending to make a gun with her hands.

"Freeze!"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Now don't do anything drastic" he played into her joke, his hands automatically resting on the back of her thighs.

"You better keep those hands where they are or I might have to."

"Oh yeah?" He raised a teasing eyebrow, "so what are you going to do if I move them here."

His hands rose up the backs of her legs under her pyjama shorts to her hips.

"Shoot you, duh."

"Oooo we can't have that now can we, how about here?"

"I think you'd find that is in fact my ass" she chuckled past the blush very much growing on her cheeks and the urge to give into his teasings like her body desperately wanted to, "which is definitely going to get you into trouble with the real law, AKA your real job, if you don't stop fondling me and go get ready for work."

"Hmm, interesting point" he nodded before his smirk took over, "counter point though-"

"Derek!" Darling laughed in shock as he suddenly and swiftly flipped her onto her back with her under him.

"I'm starting to get the feeling you just let me think I can pin you down" she joked.

"Maybe I like you pinning me down" his gaze burnt into hers with a smirk in the corner of his mouth that turned into a laugh at her shocked expression.

"You have the most expressive face I've ever seen."

"Thank you?"

"It was a compliment I swear, I love your expressions- just like I how I love doing this" he chuckled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her lips that had her clutching the back of his half fallen off top to keep him that close to her, her hands automatically finding their way under his t-shirt to start to take it off as the kiss grew more.

"As much as I hate to stop this, and I really do-" Morgan's deep chuckle rumbled against Darling's lips whilst his hands continued down her hips and around her back, "-I don't have nearly enough time to do what either of us are wanting to do."

"I don't think your hands quite got that memo" she chuckled.

"Neither have yours it seems" he smirked down at her with delight.

"God you're so hot when you're cocky" she laughed, physically having to force her hands to stop exploring him like they wanted to continue, "okay, count of three we'll both stop giving the other a reason to need a cold shower- deal?"

"Very compelling deal offer there- but how about my offer of a cold shower together instead?" He teased, Darling throwing her head back on the bed with a laugh.

"You're killing me here."

"Oh I'm killing you? Have you forgot what your hands are trying to do right now?" He laughed, glancing down at her hands that were automatically taking off his belt and were in fact making it rather difficult for him to want to leave the bed and spend the day away from her at work whilst she stayed here.