He felt like someone was stepping all over his body and that everything inside was twisting around simply to cause him pain.

The way his pain was described make violan cried as hse felt a pang at her hurt to see her son in pain.

The audience reading the description and while watching him in pain look at the screen horrendously .

Some can't even imagine how painful it would be if it was going to happen  to them .

The dragons were getting a bit concern for the human that seem to be going around doing a troublesome thing.

Jack was already crying
(A/N:I was making him look weak here when he is actually a strong boy....cause I remember the scene where hannah were being save by Mary when she is being poison by dead mana he held back himself because his aura or something relate to sun god are trying to killed hannah or purify her anyway it would result in harming or killing her)

Bud stop drinking and felt a bit horrified.

Cale was getting extremely annoyed.

‘Is this supposed to be some type of martial arts novel now? Am I going through a body purification? What kind of sudden and unexpected pain is this?

Og Cale look at his other self in a disbelief .

It'd be one thing if my body would get stronger from this purification, but it’s just turning my plate into a slightly bigger glass plate. What’s the point of that?!’

"What an unlucky bastard" Tcf Eruhaben said as he sigh pitying Tcf Cale

Of course, it was a good thing that he would not die, but Cale could not help but be annoyed.

[Cut]

He had never experienced such physical pain in his life. It was a different pain than the pain he had felt as a kid and as an adult when he was beaten up by others.

"Was young master Cale being abused?" Witira ask

'Ho something like that happen without me knowing? I will look into the bastard that hurt the puppy Young master' Tcf Ron thought viciously while cleaning his dagger but also

Some people thought that Cale change in behaviour to become a trash was because of getting bullied or abuse.

While both deruth just sat in silent blaming on himself because he knew he was neglecting his first born son and knew Cale must have been hurt, he is not a good father for Cale.
(A/N: yeah fug that sheit cause you don't deserve Cale)

Both Cale were silent but Og Cale were more affected 😔
(A/N: baby the world doesnt deserve you but you deserve world, we readers will always cheer on you and love you 🤧)

…You cannot sacrifice yourself.

The Super Rock sounded sad.

…I can't eat right now.

Let’s get stronger! Let’s get stronger so that we can throw money away as well! Think about how happy we will be!

They weren't even surprised now that Clae ancient power can talk due to all the odd and unpredictable thing that Tcf Cale has done.

The glutton and fiery thunderbolt chimed in as well.

Cale got even more annoyed as he listened to the ancient powers mumble. However, he didn't have the strength to express his feelings. It felt as if someone had dropkicked his stomach, forcing him to take a deep breath.