Lovin' The Gaylord -- By: crunchie12

I take out my pen and start to write: Dear Pretty, Hello my dearest diary! I am Angela Sparks. Seventeen years old and currently living in Ottawa, Canada. I'm a senior in Solace Academy. I have five besties (bestfriends) but the other one betrayed me so I currently have four. I am single but NOT available. My heart will always be with my childhood bestfriend that is slowly drifting away from me... Kirby. He is the type everyone will LOVE except that he's well....GAY. I wonder if there's still a chance that our past relationship will come back... "I don't think so. Though it's fine to hope, Angela." Sarah, bestie #1 , commented, startling and stopping me. "Hey! I told you not to look while I write!" I whined. "Oh the smell of unrequited love~!" Hannah, bestie #2, sighed dreamily. I stare at her. "You are so weird." "Who isn't?" Alex, bestie #3, stopped reading and joined in the conversation. "We all are. Especially you, Angela. Loving a gay for six years straight is really weird." Yuki, the last but not the least, bestie #4, stated. Before I could say anything, the traitor appears, grabbing my diary. "Hey-!" I start to protest. "Oh? What's this?" She reads my diary. "Pfft! Dream on, princess! Kirby will NEVER be yours again! He's gay! Give it up already!" She then slams my diary in my desk then struts towards the popular group and sits beside Kirby. She looks at me then smirks. She grabs Kirby's face then kiss his cheek. Kirby just smiles and goes back to chatting with the group. My blood boils. It took my all to stop myself from going to her and Judo-spin her. I glare at her but she pretends not to notice. Oh! Just watch,you traitor!