1991: TWENTY

C H A P T E R

T W E N T Y

- Day 2 -

Their sport subject finally come to an end but Junho, Haeun and Inyoung decided to stay for some quality times together. Three of them laying down at the grass, staring at the beautiful bright cloudy sky. Now that Junho is dating Haeun, Inyoung and Junho doesn't have that much time together like they used to.

“Where's your boyfriend?” Junho asked, basically teasing Inyoung. She chuckles, scrunched her nose as she herself didn't even believe that she's Sunghoon's girlfriend.

“Mrs. Eun wanted to see her for the art that he sent to the school's gallery,”

“As expected, Park Sunghoon. The guy who never stay still and keep on participating in every school event,” Haeun speaks, ending her sentences with a laughs.

She's not wrong though. After ending his career as the school figure skater, he tried doing arts for the upcoming school art day. He submitted lots of it and there's only one art caught the teacher's eyes.

A art where he draw and paint a butterflies that were surrounded by fireflies but that butterflies was with a broken wings. It's really unique but Sunghoon said that he didn't even know what's the meaning behind it. It's just naturally come to his mind.

Inyoung actually was there with him when he painted his art. His puppy, gaeul was even messing up with his art which is hard for him. Gaeul even stepped on the acrylic colour and then started to walk at Sunghoon's canvas.

It's really fun to watch Sunghoon getting upset and mad at gaeul. His even got really pouty as his art didn't even work at first. He's cute.

“Seo Haeun! Mr. Yoon called you at the office,” said one of their classmates. Haeun pouts, sitting up from the grass.

“I'll be back!” Haeun stated, running away to meet Mr. Yoon and now that it's just Junho and Inyoung, Junho turned to the side, facing Inyoung.

“It's kind of hard to see you lately.” Junho pouts, making his arm as his pillow. Inyoung giggles at Junho's sudden voice tone.

“Oh shut up, you didn't even bother to visit me.” said Inyoung, acting as if she's sulking. Her eyes were stucked at the beautiful sky. She kind of feel bittersweet after seeing the watch last night.

It works completely fine which said she only have 2 days left. After that, will her life be the same? without Sunghoon?

“I actually have been dreaming about you lately. A dream where you were nowhere to be found. I seriously hate that dream, somehow it feels like a nightmare.”

Inyoung honestly didn't know what to say. She didn't even tell Junho that she's not real to that world. It's hard for her to tell everyone that she loves that she not real. Inyoung pressed her lips into a line, shutting her mouth.

“Why would you dream about me being gone? Isn't that nonsense?” Inyoung finally spoke, ending her words with an awkward giggles.

“Right. Sunghoon used to say that you're not real too, I don't understand why he said that.” Junho said. Inyoung couldn't say anything because that thing will happen anytime soon. She really is.