1991: ONE

C H A P T E R

O N E

“Wear your damn glasses, idiot! She might saw us!”

“I literally don't want to do this, Daniel!”

The two siblings will never stop bickering with each others. They were currently at a café, just after they found out that their only girl cousin went for a blind date with some random stranger from nowhere. Daniel couldn't put his trust on the man that his cousin having a date with.

“Dan, come on. Let her be! She told us she just wanted to experience things!”

“Like what? Kissing and touching here and there? The fuck you mean, Darrell?”

The bickering between the two siblings never ends as one of them is so over protective at their only girl cousin in their family. Both of them shut up as they saw the guy held their cousin's hand. Daniel gasps as it, fixing on his black sunglasses.

“Did he just touched my precious Inyoung's hand?!” Darrell asked, covering his mouth as he realised as he was half yelling.

“Oh hell no. He's messing up with me. I have to stop him.” When Daniel was about to stand up, Darrell immediately stopped him, pulling him back to their spot.

“Dan, If she know we're here, she'll be mad at us.”

“And what? We're not going to stop her? For fuck sake Darrell, you're not helping!”

There, Daniel stand up heading towards where his cousin is. Darrell frustratedly facepalm himself before following his brother. Daniel stood there, arms on his chest and then glared at the guy in front of his cousin.

“Hands off, dude. You're not touching my baby cousin.” Daniel snapped the guy's hand from Inyoung's hand. Inyoung was shocked to see her cousin was there.

“Daniel! What are you doing here?” Inyoung asked, standing up from her chair. The guy in front of her looked at them, he was so confused on what's happening.

“Get the hell out of here! You're not having blind date with my cousin. Go away!” Daniel said, causing the other customers looked at them. Inyoung was so embarrassed on what Daniel did.

When the guy walked away from the three of them, Inyoung glares at her boy cousins. She fold her arms on her chest, she can't even believe that her cousins are stalking her through her blind date. Darrell bite his lips, avoiding Inyoung's intense gaze towards both of them.

Without causing any scenes again, Inyoung let them sit in front of her. With Darrell avoiding eye contact, Daniel shutting his mouth from talking, Inyoung couldn't stand her annoying ass cousins. At least, give her some privacy.

“Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin. What the hell is wrong with you guys?”

The two siblings know when she use their Korean name, they're going to be dead. They had no intention to stalk their cousin, it's just that they're not ready to see Inyoung doing couples stuff like that. Besides, her father will strictly not letting her dating someone.

“Inyoung, he touched your hand! You can't let him do that.” Daniel, who's known as Yeonjun speak up after he can't handle the tension between them. Darrell nodded his head, supporting his brother.