Part 5: Not yet

You and Camilo carefully walked inside. You saw Isabela standing, her purple dress got all different colors on it.

"No, no no. She needed me to ruin her proposal. And then we did all this!" Mirabel pointed around.

"And the candle burned brighter and the cracks-" Mirabel started.

"Mirabel." Abuela looked at Mirabel in a non-friendly way.

"That's why i'm in the vision! I'm saving the Miracle!" Mirabel smiled.

"You have to stop Mirabel!" Abuela said.

Mirabel's smiled faded.

"The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you." Abuela started.

Mirabel stepped one step backwards while the Casita started breaking.

"Luisa's losing her powers, Isabela is out of control because of you!"

You looked at Camilo with a shock on your face.

"We have to say something.." You whispered.

"I'm not sure if we can stop my Abuela." He whispered back.

"I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse you for you to hurt this family!" Abuela said.

Mirabel started breathing heavily and cracks started to form around the whole house.

You knew Mirabel was treated wrong almost her whole life so you wanted to be a good friend and stand up for her. Just when you wanted to step forward Mirabel started talking.

"I will never.. be good enough for you. Will i?" Mirabel spoke when her Julieta and Agustín walked up.

"No matter how hard i try." Mirabel looked around. "No matter how hard.. any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough. Isabela won't be perfect enough! Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!"

"Bruno didn't care about this family!" Abuela cut her off.

"He loves this family. I love this family! We all love this family. You're the one that doesn't care. You're the one breaking our home!" Mirabel replied.

"Don't you ever.." Abuela wanted to say something but got cut off by Mirabel.

"The miracle is dying, because of you." Mirabel snapped.

That was the last thing she said before the floor started to crack.

"No, no no!" Pepa gasped.

"The candle!" Félix said.

The crack made its way up to the candle. Mirabel panted and ran.

"Casita! Get me up there!" She said while casita dropped a railing making a ladder for her to climb up.

"Mirabel!" You yelled.

You looked around and before you knew it Isabela and Camilo were gone. Isabela tried to swing with her powers but failed. Casita grabbed her and she fell to the ground.

Camilo tried to shift into a bigger person but his powers disappeared right before they could grab the roof. Right when he fell Casita used the railing to make sure he didn't hurt himself badly.

"Camilo!" You let out a small gasp and run to him.

"Are you- oh!" Just when you wanted to talk Casita pushed everyone to the front door except Mirabel.