🍒Cherry Cola🍒

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Warnings :
Fluff... like literally fluff overdose.
A tad bit angst / mentions of smut.

Jungkook x reader/ bsf to lovers au/ marriage/ babies/ way too cute and fluffy trust me/ funny I suppose?

5.2K words.
Unedited but what's new ?
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

WHEN it came to flavours, Jungkook was the best at choosing. Which is why his friends have let him run wild in the shop, giving him permission to choose all the flavours he wanted. The only part where he was struck with struggle was when he faced the alley of drinks, it ranged from sprite to 7up. The only one that did in fact catch his eye was the bottle of cherry cola. He knew it would of been stupid to pick that bottle up, he knew his friends would tease him. Although he practically had everyone believing - even himself- that he moved on, he knew it would look wrong. Like a part of you is still stuck to him. He knew.

However as he looked at the cashier and the bottle of cherry cola, he licked his slightly chapped lips and pulled the money out of his wallet. Too late now. He thought. Sucking up a deep breath, he held the bag of goods in his hand and made his way to his Mercedes.

He thought about dipping on his friends, rescheduling. They would have enough time to go and get snacks and what ever else. As he sat behind the wheel, his eyes pranced between the parked cars and the bag of crisps & drinks. Biting on the inner corner of his cheeks, he sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket, sending you a quick text that he'll be at yours in a few minutes before giving his friends the poor excuse of being sick in bed and not being able to come.

As soon as you noticed the text from him, you smiled. You loved having your best friend over, he made your nights and days so much better. Especially after a long hard day at work, when you're feet ached from standing in heels for half the day. You put your hair up in a bun and strutted along the kitchen, still in those goddamn heels. You just wanted a quick glass of wine, and to finish your fettuccine pasta. So much so that you forgot to put your slippers on.

The doorbell brought you out of your spell. Dropping the lid on the pot and turning the stove off, your heels clicked of the shiny floor as you opened the door.

"You know you could have just walked in?" You chuckled opening the door wider for him.

He shrugged, "I haven't seen you for awhile, I didn't want to scare you by just barging in"

"Kook, you've been barging into my doors for the past 7 years, I literally recognise you by your foot steps"

He chuckled, settling the groceries on your kitchen island. His eyebrows scrunched at the multiple boxes in your laundry room, some having writings on them. Like room, clothes, shoes etc.