Chapter 11 - He What?

Start from the beginning

"You know there's no hope" I added, I got a low chuckle as response as I got out of his grasp and got up. I got my phone back and deleted the notifications from multiple social media.

"Where? Oh. SUNSHINE! YOU'RE OKAY!" He screamed and got up to hug me. It was such s different hug from Moon's. "I'm so glad you could talk things out! I..." He trailed off as he started at my face "Oh my... What's this?" He asked concerned, he put a hand on a side of my head, wiping away blood "Y/N. Did. Did he do this?" He asked, before I could answer he started panicking as the anxious Sun he is "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with him, he is too reckless, maybe it would be better to lock myself away for the entire night-"

"Hey hey hey! Now don't get all worked up! I'm fine. It hurts but not that bad as you would assume." I put my hands on the sides of his face. "Yes he did do this. But we talked things out! He's not hurting me anymore. He's kind to me."

"What did you do the entire time?"

"We just uh." Is cuddled the right word? That sounds too compromising. And relationship-wise. "Hugged in friendship" I said with a nervous smile.

"Oh! Really? That's wonderful!" He called his hands together "But I still need to heal you up! I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!" He said as he skipped into the distance.

I grabbed my phone and went to Claire's chat.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-You wanna know something funny?

+Who did you murder 👀

-No one. Yet.
-But no. Wanna hear something funny?

+Sure

-Moon is a great cuddle company 👉👈

+What 😰
+Didn't he wanna kill you 🤨

-Friendship won 🥰🤟

+That doesn't sound like friendship 😊📸

-EXCUSE ME ☠️☠️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm back!" Sun said with a first aid kit in hand, yeah I would guess he would have these around. "Let's heal you!" He added.

Some time later he cleaned my blood off and put some useless band aids but hey they looked cool. I was still flabbergasted as such a response coming from Claire. How dare she. When you have an enemies-to-friends relationship arc with a robot then we'll talk. Actually the far more common one is enemies-to-lovers arc but NOO HAHA NICE JOKE BRAIN HA. N o .

"Feeling better?" Sun asked.

"Yeah, but my hand still hurts." I said as I lifted it.

"What happened with your hand?"

"Oh yeah I punched him."

"... That's not very nice..." He said in a disappointed father tone.

"HEY HE WAS TRYING TO ASPHYXIATE ME." I said. "AGAIN"

"Again?! What happened in both times you were with him?"

"Well. First time I try to hide and or run but I didn't manage to do that pretty well and he pinned me to the ground and almost asphyxiated me. And on this one I just tried to talk to him as I lost him, then he got onto me, tried to asphyxiate, again. Then my phone started ringing so he got distracted and I punched him. Then I got out, he got mad at me, he flung me against the play structure and then he hugged me and was kind for the rest of the time." I could feel Sun's concern, fear and confusion. "I mean, I was trying to negotiate with him the whole time so maybe words got to him and that's why he befriended me at the end"

"..." Sun remained silent, trying to process what happened in the matter of 10 minutes.

"It's fine now! I like him and he likes me back!"

"Interesting journey you've been on Y/N" He said "You are one adventurous and brave kid!" He said and cheered "Not all kids can do what you did!"

"Yeah. They'd probably run from here."

"Uhm. Yeah, that also... Maybe" He said saddened with his index finger on his chin. "I can see he also took away the decorations"

"Ohhh! That explains why I couldn't see him! He was taking the balloons!" I didn't even notice they were gone "Where did he put them though."

"No clue. Knowing Moon they might be anywhere in this mall. But hey! Wanna hear a good new! It's already past 2 am! You're so close to the half of the night! Isn't it exciting?"

"It is huh? I guess it is. Although Sun I don't really feel like celebrating my birthday"

"Oh? Then what do you want to do Sunshine?"

"Sleep." I sighed. "I'm tired."

"Oh. I guess you should be pretty tired. Kids don't go to sleep around this time"

"No no, I have gone to sleep at 7 am to wake up at 8 for a school day but I had something to read"

"Oh! You like reading? What do you like?"

"Sun. No." I refuse to tell him.

"What is it?"

"Just. No." I shook my head with a smile.

"Hm. Alright! So you feel like sleeping for the rest of the night?"

"Well, not all of it. But Moon put me in a pretty sleepy mood"

"Yeah, that's one of his jobs! Get every kid tired and ready for naptime!"

"Cool. Can you wake me up at 3?"

"Sure thing! I'll go get blankets for you!" He left for some seconds before coming back with a big fuzzy warm blanket and a pillow. I honestly didn't give 2 fucks about sleeping on the floor, so I just grabbed the blanket and rolled myself like s burrito as I closed my eyes.
I could still see light through them, yet it soon went away. Soon enough I felt a hand combing through my hair.

"Nighty night~" He sung

"Gnite" I said blankly, getting a snicker out of him.