Today was Friday.

The day that I had to meet up with Edwards and attempt to get him to fix his actions before the consequences came and bite him in the ass.

This would be his last chance of putting all of this behind us and moving on with our lives. He was lucky to even be getting another after all the shit he'd put me through over the past few months.

" They're here!" Skylar shouts as she opens the door.

I shot up from my bed, slipped into my house shoes and ran out of my room at the sounds of multiple voices coming into the house." Hey!" I heard the girls squeal as I entered the living room.

Ashanti, the twins, Sage, and Natalia stood in the living room along with Alessandro, Giovanni, Gianni, and Viktor and Vadim.

As I walked closer to the group, I realized that they had also brought their babies with them. " Oh my, they're so precious!"  I say as I take in Sage's son and Natalia's daughter.

" Do you want to hold one?" Natalia asked as she took one of her car seats. I nodded my head as she stood and carefully handed me the baby. "This is Katya," she says as she runs a hand over the smiling baby's head.

" And this is Anastasiya," she says as she hands the baby to Skylar.

" Oh no," Skylar held her head as she backed away from the baby as if she was a monster from the pits of hell." I don't do... babies," she said.

Natalia giggled as she placed Anastasiya in Skylar's arms anyways. " You'll do this one," she insisted as the baby smiled at Skylar. " See, she already likes you."

I laughed as Skylar stared at the child for a little while, "Fine Natalia," Skylar sighed as she sat down with the baby in her arms. " I'll only put up with you and Sage's demon spawn... how about that?"

Rhegan flicked the back of Skylar's head,"Skylar McKay!" She gasped in outrage at Sky calling the baby a demon spawn.

The twins and Natalia started to laugh, gaining all of our attention as they sat down next to their family.

" It's perfectly fine," Natalia assured Rhegan."Those are common words spoken about the children in this family. Plus you guys are our friends, if it was anyone else then there would be a problem."

Skylar stuck her tongue out at Rhegan before turning her attention back to the baby.

I looked up to see Audrey holding Sage's son in her hip as Alessandro set up his laptop. " So what exactly do you need my services for?" Alessandro questioned as he started typing away in his laptop.

I scooted towards the edge of the couch a little, careful to be aware of the baby in my arms as I placed my phone onto the table. " I need all of this information in this file on a hard drive. And I also need to find a way to make sure that someone deletes a video off of their phone and has no copies of it."

" I can give you a device that you can hook up to the person's phone. It'll allow me to hack into his phone once all of his information is transferred onto the device." My eyes widened at the information he was giving me.

Why exactly did he have the technology to hack into somebody's phone, I did not know, and I did not care. He was doing me a favor so I would be keeping my questions to myself.

" You just need to make sure that the dots on this device are fully green before detaching it from the phone," he taps the black cube attached to a USB cord. " So that means you'll have to get your hands on this person's phone for at least five minutes in order for it to work it's magic and get me in."