" We sort of have an issue that requires technical help," she bites on her lower lip as we hear movement coming from Ash's background. " Do you think that we can borrow your fiancé for this?"

" Of course you can," Ash said," We'll be there as soon as possible."

Audrey smiled at Ashanti's response as the girls and I let out a breath of relief. Audrey said goodbye to Ash, telling her that she couldn't wait to see her before hanging up.

" Okay," Lizzie chews on her thumbnail." What do we do next?" She looks at me as I try to form an idea in my mind.

I pull out my phone and go to the file I have saved with all of the evidence against Edwards on it." I need to put this on a hard drive for safe keeping. I have a feeling that the only way Edwards will delete that video is if I delete my evidence and I don't want to lose this advantage over him."

Jora squints her eyes as she thinks hard." What if he has another copy of the video? What if he exposes it to the media anyways?"

Edwards would be wise enough to delete every copy of that video that he owns. My dirt in his drug use and abusive tendencies were enough to put him in jail and ruin any chance of him making it to the NBA.

I didn't want to use this evidence against him this early, but I wasn't going to let him ambush Carson's career over petty beef. Everything that happened to him was his own doing, not Carson's.

But instead of taking accountability for his actions and why we aren't together anymore, he wants to be the bitter ex and ruin all chances of happiness in my life.

And I refused for my relationship with Carson to be put in jeopardy because of him.

" If he was smart he would delete every video that he has saved if he doesn't want what I have on him to get out," I say as I look out at the evidence that could shut Edwards up for good." That video of Carson will look like nothing compared to what will happen to him if his dirt gets out."

The girls nodded in agreement as I sat the phone on the console. " And if he pulls something else?" Rhegan spoke as she eyed the phone. " You release all of it, every single last bit of evidence you have against him."

Judging by Rhegan's tone, she was telling me, not asking me to release it all. " You've given him one too many chances to get his shit together and move on," she states as the others hum in agreement.

" He's publicly slut-shamed and embarrassed you in public for fucks sake." Jora grips my hand in support as she piggybacks off of Rhegan." This is long over do babe, and if he so much as pulls anything by the end of that meeting, you tell us and we'll make sure that everyone knows about it."

They were right— I had let his actions slide a little too long over the past few months and it was time for him to suffer the consequences.

I just needed to make sure that he would cooperate when it comes down to deleting the video off of his phone for good.

" I know, " I squeezed her hand assuringly, " And I'll make sure that this is the last time he feels he has any power over me in a situation ever again."

" No more nice girl, Ayanna," Sade said, " It's time you be the bitch that he's been begging to come out."

If it's the bitch he wants— It's the bitch he'll get.

I pick the phone up from the console before turning around and buckling up. I started the car up before fixing my mirrors and smiling. " Well girls," I say as I look at them through the reflection.

" Looks like we have a career to end."

Although it would all be up to Edwards whether or not I release this information. He could single handedly ruin his future without even knowing it.
______________