Part 2

Amelia's POV
I woke up at 6:30am and stayed in bed till 6:40am. I got up and got ready for school and went downstairs. Mom and I where the first people downstairs but a few minutes later everyone else started coming downstairs.

"Did you take your pill, sweet knuckle head?" Mom asked Jesus
"I'm on it" Jesus

*time skip to school*

"Hey, Brandon, why don't you show Callie around? She's starring in timothy's class." Mama says.

I make my way to class I have English first. I don't really have any friends in school because I'm not a very social person mama and mom know this. So I sit in English till the teacher comes in because I hate just standing outside. I have to go to Brandon's music finals today after school. I don't have a great relationship with Brandon and especially his girlfriend Talya.

It was lunch time now. I hated lunch. I hate eating in front of people and there is just so many people there I usually go and sit with my sister marianna so I went to go look for her.

When we sat down for lunch marianna seen Callie so she went over to her. I stayed at the table and waited for her to come back over to me because I'm not entirely comfortable with Callie yet. The bell rang before she could come back over so I just went to maths class.

*time skip to the end of the school day*

I walked home from school without marianna or Jesus but once I came home they came in a few minutes late. Marianna and I where sitting on the couch watching something but when mama came in the front door marianna was leaving saying that she doesn't feel good. Mama looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulder.

Jesus then came down.

"Why's marianna pretending to be sick" mama says.

"I don't know maybe because she's actually sick? Or it could be that time of the...."

"If you say "that time of the month", I'm going to sign you up for a women's health workshop at my OB-GYN. Don't ever say that in a house full of women honey"

I laugh at what mama says.

"Okay, okay. Jeez, Well, if it's not that then I don't know what to tell you."

Mom then calls in telling us she's home.

"Put that away. You need to get changed for Brandon's..."

"I just came down here!" Jesus says.

"I know, you too Amelia"

"Okay" I said. And walked upstairs to get ready for Brandon's show. I just put on some ripped jeans and a jumper I also put on some tings as well.

Mama was calling for Brandon since his dad was here. Then mom started calling for Brandon then Jesus came downstairs and proceeds to tell mom, mama and Mike that Brandon isn't here.

Mama, mom and mike went to look for Callie and Brandon while me, marianna and Jesus stayed at home.

It's was well past the time we where meant to go to the contest so I just got changed into PJ's and stayed in my room watching movies. I heard marianna and Jesus fighting about something but I was too lazy to check what they where fighting about so I decided to let them sort it out themselves.  Marianna then left the house I'm not sure why but I left her too it. After waiting awhile I fell asleep because I was tired it was kinda late in anyways and I did have a long day.

Mama and mom came home and I was just waking up and I looked outside my bedroom window and seen another person with them.