10

Hiccup's P.O.V
I rolled over and fell on the ground because of Toothless getting up. Y/n was asleep and hugged my pillow. I stretched and went after Toothless. I walked into the forest and found him and the light fury on the beach. I tried to help him out but sadly the light fury wasn't pleased. She went to the tree and hid her face with her wings.

Then Toothless grabbed a branch and started to draw. After he was finished the light fury was impressed. "Now you can draw" I whispered and saw the light fury fly but noticed me. She flew off and Toothless tried to chase her.

I thought of something and Toothless walked over and I smiled. "I have an idea" I said and we went back and started our work. It was around 8 and I felt someone hug me from the side. "Morning, Y/n!" I said and he yawned. "Didn't you make a tail like this at snoggletog?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. But he didn't have a reason to back then. He does now" I replied and started to paint the tail black. Y/n worked on the part were the skews and bolts were and adjusted them for me.

"You had some skews loose" He said and I smiled. "Look at you! Looking at this and fixing it as well" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully. "I used to do it because dragons couldn't fly or walk so I made things like this to help them" Y/n replied and I kissed his cheek and picked the tail up. "Alright Toothless!" Toothless sat down and wouldn't stay still. "Bud stay still!" I said and finally got it on. Toothless tried it out and hugged me. He ran but looked back. "It's okay" I said and he flew off. "You did the right thing" Y/n said and I smiled.

A while later, we found were Grimmel hides and we went to go get him. "Y/n, I need you to come with us" I said and he looked at me like it was a bad idea. "I know you don't like it but we have to go get him. Please come?" I say to him grabbing his hands and holding them in mine. I took a deep breathe and nodded slightly. "Okay..." I smile and placed my head on his.

"Saddle up!" I say and I looked at him. "I'll ride with Astrid, okay?" I said and he nodded. "Thanks" he said and I got on stormfly. We headed out and I saw Y/n beside me on guard. We got to the place and I jumped off and used my flight suit. We landed and Y/n guarded the dragons.

Your P.O.V
I stayed with the dragons and waited a few minutes. Then I saw Valka and the rest coming out in a rush. I helped her and saw Hiccup. He jumped but I just caught him. "Pull us up!" I say and we ran to the dragons. "What the heck happened in there?" I asked and Hiccup was frustrated. We were back at camp and I looked at Hiccup and he threw his helmet on the ground. I looked at Valka. "Go talk to him. He needs you" She said and I walked over to him.

He sighed and I had an idea. I turned into a dragon and pushed his back slightly. He turned around and saw a cute dragon face. "What? No. I'm not riding you" he said and I grumbled and picked him up and placed him on my back. "Y/n where are you taking me?!" He asked and we were off.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I was on Y/n back and he flew south. "What are you doing?" I asked and he had a goofy smile on his face and sniffed the air. He looked down and saw something. We dive down and flew into a huge caven. He flew into a cave and we saw lots of dragons flying around and fireworm dragons next to us. We flew to next caven and saw more dragons flying around. We landed and Y/n turned back. We saw Toothless and the light fury fly and land in the centre of the place. Toothless roared and we smiled.

"He looks happy" Y/n said and I knew that Toothless was happy here. "Yeah. We should go" I said and turned around and saw a Rumble horn look at us. "Welp we need to do!" Y/n grabed me and took off. He roared and flew out. We saw Toothles grab me and qe fly out of the hidden world.

On the ride back, I was silent and Y/n was next to me. He patted Toothless's head and he looked at him. We landed and I got off and faced Toothless. "You don't belong here, bud. You belong with her" I say and he looked at me. He perked up and turned to see the light fury standing there. I smiled and he ran over to her. "Ruffnut?!" Y/n said and I looked at Ruff. She went on and I felt something was off and looked for Toothless.

"Toothless!!" I yelled out and the light fury went down and Toothless went after her. But was captured. I ran as fast as I could but I was to late. "No!" I yelled out and looked at the boats and the dragons being in cages. "This is a mess" Astrid said.

Your P.O.V
Hiccup and Astrid were taling and I walked up to them. "Hiccup? Don't worry we'll get them back" I said and tapped his chest and something popped out. "Y/n...You are a genius!" He said and hugged me he grabbed my hand and walked to the others. "Alright, let's go get our dragons!" He said and he helped everyone with their suits. "Can't we just fly on Y/n?" Snotlout asked. I growled and he backed up.

"That's your answer. No" Hiccul said and kissed my forehead. "Let's go!" He jumped and I flew around and landed. The others landed after. "Perfect timing!" He said and kicked a hunter. I took on some of them and helped the dragons. Toothless roared and the dragons broke free and he was about to be hit until a blasted the guy. "Thanks" He said and he got a tiny bomb and threw it. "Go on" he said and I blasted it and everything went up in flames. "Go get Toothless and the light fury" I said and whistled. Stormfly came over and Hiccup jumped on her.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I jumped onto Toothless and tried to take the mussle off. Grimmel jumped onto the Light fury and flew off. Toothless was free and we flew after them. We flew through a storm, the snowy climate and now infront of the village. The Death grippers were on up and we disappeared from sight. We were infront of Grimmel and I used my flight suit and Toothless was shot. I landed on the light fury and I pulled the mussle off of her head.

She looked at me looked at me. "Save him" I say and let go. I tried to get Grimmel off me and I saw Y/n in tears. I knew that Toothless was safe and the dragons. Then I saw the light fury come after me. I grabbed my metal leg and it came off. I was picked up while Grimmel went into the sea. We landed and I hopped to Toothless. "Your full of surprises" I said patting his head. He sat up and the light fury helped him while Y/n ran over snd helped me.