Chapter 22

I'm sorry for being such a jerk and not uploading, but I have a good reason. I'm actually writing a book that I want to get published.
--------------------------
November 11th 2014

I've been in the hospital for about 12 hours, and I'm bored as hell. Like there is nothing.g to at all here, except watch bad reality TV shows with no one, because all my peeps are at school now. Which sucks ass too.

"You okay, you look pissed off," the nurse walked in here.

"How would you feel if you had to watch horrible tv shows, with no one to talk to."

"You have a point, and I just wanted to tell you that your friend Gordon's okay."

"Can I go see him?"

"Well, you didn't sustain any injuries at all, except for a minor concussion. so it's up to you."

"Yeah, what room is he in nurse...."I'm so rude, I never asked him his name.

"It's John, and he's in room right next to yours."

I nodded then left the room, hopefully he's okay. I was there for everysingle whip to the back, and they were incredibly loud. I don't see how even stayed awake for everyone he was given, I would've been passed out from all the pain I was reciving.

"Hey Gordon, you okay man."

"Yeah, I'm fine,"he even smiles when he doesn't have to. I don't necessarily understand the pain he's in, but I saw when it was going on. So I know he's an awesome actor or he's on some kind of meds.

"I don't think your fine. I believe your lying to me."

"I am lying to you, but they put me on the some kind of medicine that helps me he had through all the pain that mofo caused me."

"Well someone's angry."

Before he could retaliate with anything, Brandom knocked on the door. Even though it was open, which annoys me. He could've just like said my name or something.

"Hey Brandon, where's everyone else."

"You don't want to spend time with me Tyler,"he was so flamboyant compared to Randy it was crazy. He isn't that that flamboyant though.

"Yes I love spending time with the King of flambouantness, if that's a word."

"I'm not flamboyant, I just like to express myself. I don't know why people gets that mixed up."

"Because I hate to break it to you, but they compare you to Randy. I mean have you seen Jerry Lawler's grandson oncommentary."

"Your so right, anyway who's your friend?"

"This is Gordon, and if you say Ramsey so help me pepperoni."

"Do you really think that badly of me?"

"No, I don't, your just crazy boy."

"We're talking about Brandon right?"Cory walked in.

"Yes we are, who else would I be laughing at for no reason."

"The technical term is with not at Tyler," and here comes Sammie's smart ass mouth.

"You just love to correct me don't you?"

"Yes, it's the highlight of my day.

"Peter's here," now that's my bae right there he's just so fucking adorable it's amazing.

"Hey Peter. I missed you so much, even more than Cory, but where Taylor and Temmy."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding, don't take things so serious all the time, gosh."

"They're probably making out, which is what I really want to do with Luna. I miss her so much right now,"it's so adorable the amount she likes her.

----------------------------------------------------
This may or may not have been a filter chapter.

~AliciaDouglas~