Chapter 19

I know I haven't been playing off anyone's relationship, but today I am. And I also added Brandon to the mix. He was a big part of the group.

--------------------------------------------------

That evening-October 9th-

We walked and talked up till the locker room door showed up, then looked at each other with curious faces.

"You hear One Direction too, right?" Sammie asked.

"Yes I do, and I'd even identify the song as Best Song Ever."

We did our stupid knock thing, that soon turned into this awesome beat, until my boyfriend, opened the door for us. I can't get used to saying that. It gives me butterflies every time I say it.

"Hey, Cor bear are you guys listening to 1D?"

"Well Ty-tie Whitey, we are."

"Aw, this makes me miss Luna Petunia."

"You guys have weird nicknames for your partners," Ryan Kennusky

I rolled my eyes just as Coach Kennusky walks in, I could tell he had a lot to say. Damn man that's the first time I've leveled seen him with his game face on. Usually he puts it on only when there's a rival game.

"Whether win or lose I know every single one of you have rocked your ass off. But what I know that you guys are capable of beating them. You just have to believe it."

By the end of that we were all pumped, how could you not. I mean come on did you not just hear that it was fucking epic.

"Come on ladies and gentlemen let's go and wipe their ass, Cougars!"

I hate to say we looked as if we were a stampede, but that's the only way to explain it besides a heard, but a heard can be anything that's like in place so yeah, I'm right.

To say that our crowd was extremely loud would be a statement. If you've ever watched Young Justice think about aster, which is what Robin always said. It was so funny too. Wait where was I? Anyway the crowd was loud, and I loved it. Especially when our crowd started booing. I mean, I know, it's not sportsman like ,but dude I couldn't help but laugh.

When we got to the bench we did our chant thing. If you were far away it'd kind of sound like a mating call of some sort.

"Alright boys go out there, have fun, but most of all be awesome I know you can do this," Coach may not have said much, but Damn he had a way with words, even when he wasn't trying. At all.

I went out there with Ryan or the coin Sammie for the coin flip, and I looked at Sammie as the boys were laughing. We smirked then I said, "Heads."

We won the coin flip, which meant we had offense first. I loved offense first , it was exhilarating. Especially against cocky assholes who were on defense.

After the kick off team ran the ball all the way to the 50 yard line, it was finally time for Sammie and I to work together in a real game for the first time, since she became wide receiver. I can't wait to hear all those cocky motherfuckers get what they have coming to them, and know not to mess with us.

Which play should I call now Treasure, which has me fake the throw to Sammie and run it or either toss it to Cory. Then we have Mississippi where I actually throw it to either Sammie or Cory, whoever's open, then they run their ass off.

"Coach, which play should I call first out of Mississippi or Treasure?"

"Mississippi just to be safe."

I nodded and then ran on the field, to tell my team mates the news. I sure hope Coach Kennusky is right or this can be a recipe for disaster. We don't want a interception on the first play of the play off game But I shouldn't be thinking like that, I can do it, I always do it.

I got in the football stance thing and waited for our center, Michael Cosby, to snap the ball. Come on Mike I need a good one. I looked at the ground took a small breath, then the ball was instantly in my hands. Immediately their on ball person began to run toward me. I wasn't fazed of course. I looked up saw Sammie open and threw the ball to her. As soon as it landed in her hands, Cory made this huge block against this person who was about to tackle her as she caught it.

I watched her raise through each yard as if someone was chasing her. Or like her life depended on it. And well we indeed did get a touchdown on our first play of the game.

----------------------------------------------

Throughout the game we traded touchdown after touchdown until finally it was 4th Quarter just before we were needed on the field.

What play should I run? We've ran everything from Treasure to Mississippi, even our play called Sponge bob, where one of the big Running Backs run the ball when we're close to the end zone. I know the perfect one, we run this one when we desperately need it. like now. We're behind by like 5, because we missed our kick for 2 of our touchdowns, and when we couldn't score and decided to run, Sammie dropped it, in the end zone. It was called Good, after Jon when he was in high school, before he left.

The quarterback would run the ball while the back up quarterback would throw it to her, and then there go that one touchdown we need. I walked up to Coach and told him, he nodded.

"Your right, Good, now go tell the team." I went to the team and told them the idea, and to tell you Denver Paterson, was happy it'd be the honest truth.

Once we got on the field, I gulped, we've done this maybe 4 times maybe, but I wasn't ready. You can do this, your the fastest on the team, and your blockers got you. All you got to do is catch the ball, and boom, that's the touchdown you need.

As soon as George, our center, yelled, "Hut, hut," I was off. I cut in and saw the ball already coming. I jumped ready for the catch when all I felt was these arms around me, then this agonizing pain. Fuck! I hate football. This shit hurts.

"Don't talk too much, you'll make it worst. "The last thing I saw was Cory taking off his helmet.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Was that as heart breaking as I wanted to make it be. I really hope so. I'm sorry so long to update, but yeah I'm enjoying my Spring Break. Anyway comment please I like the feedback a lot. And at the top is Whoa is Me by Grieves, their awesome.

~Alicia Douglas~